Inflancka 4C, 00-189 WarszawaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Techland is an independent developer, distributor, and global publisher of AAA games available on PC, Sony Playstation, as well as the Xbox family of devices including Xbox One. The company has operated since 1991 and so far has opened three branches – in Warsaw, Wrocław, and in Ostrów Wielkopolski – where it employs about 400 people all together. Techland's most known productions include Dead Island, Call of Juarez, and Dying Light, all loved by millions of players around the world. You will find more information at the www.techland.net website.
- creating and executing communication plans in supported international social media channels,
- initiating and coordinating activities in the field of external communication,
- organizing the work of the social media department,
- motivating and engaging users on a daily basis,
- searching for influencers and taking care of contact with them,
- caring for building recognition and trust in the Techland brand and brands of games being published by Techland, on Facebook, Twitter, SnapChat, Instagram, LinkedIn, forums and others,
- creating, running and coordinating social media campaigns for new users,
- cooperation with the brand management, online marketing and PR departments in order to synchronize communication activities,
- cooperation with all company departments in order to acquire content.
You meet our expectations if you:
- have at least 3 years of experience in working as a Social Media Specialist,
- are experienced in working on international channels of communication,
- are a long time gamer, with very good knowledge of video game industry and familiarity with gaming media outlets,
- have very good command of English and Polish,
- have experience in running communication in social media for AAA games,
- are creative, proactive and able to think “out of the box”,
- are openned, able to make contacts easily, have great time organization skills,
- are able to present (also yourself) in front of the camera.
What can we offer:
- benefits: private medical care, life insurance, partial lunch financing, social benefit fund, gifts for different occasions, bonuses.
- outstanding work atmosphere.
- development: dedicated development budget for each employee, career paths, mentoring program, internal and external trainings, financing of English and Polish classes.
To apply for this position and express your voluntary consent to process your personal data covered by the form (including those contained in your CV and/or cover letter) for this purpose by Techland Sp. z o. o. and Techland Warszawa Sp. z o. o., as co–administrators, click "Send" below. You can find detailed information, on how we process your data and what your rights are, here: https://techlandjobs.com/regulations
Remember that any consent can be canceled at any time, for example by writing an e–mail to the [email protected] address.