The controller of personal data is L’Oréal Polska Sp. z o.o with its registered office in Warsaw (00-844) at Grzybowska 62. Contact with the Data Protection Officer and additional information about the personal data processing carried out by the Company is possible via e-mail address: [email protected]
The processing of personal data is carried out for the purpose of the recruitment process in accordance with Article 6(1)(c) of the General Regulation on Personal Data of 27 April 2016, (hereinafter GDPR). Data processing to a wider extent than resulting from the provisions of labour law, for the purposes of the future recruitment processes will be carry out on the basis of the given consent with accordance with Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR.
Your personal data will not be disclosed to other entities without your prior consent. Your personal data may be made available and at the request of entities authorized to do so under the law. The controller may, by means of a written contract, entrust to another entity the processing of your personal data to the extent and for the purpose necessary to perform the service. Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country/international organization.
Your personal data will be kept for a period of 2 years from the end of the recruitment process – in which case these data will be processed until the consent is withdrawn.
You have the right to access their data, rectify, delete, object, limit processing and transfer. Your consent may be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of the consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing of your personal data that was made on the basis of your given consent before its withdrawal. A declaration of withdrawal of the consent to the processing of your personal data should be sent to the e-mail or postal address indicated above.
You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office if you feel that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
Provision of personal data is voluntary but necessary for the participation in recruitment process. Failure to provision of personal data will result in the inability to participate in the recruitment process.
- Grzybowska 62, 00-855 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ważna jeszcze 1 dzieńdo: 26 lis 2020
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Social Media Manager - Garnier
Miejsce pracy: Warszawa
Garnier is at the forefront of formulating natural & naturally inspired products, a legacy which began when Garnier patented the first-ever plant-based hair lotion back in 1904.Today, Garnier aims to go further and commit to Green Beauty, an end-to-end approach to sustainability.Green Beauty is set to transform Garnier, helping to reduce the brand’s environmental impact at every stage of its value chain.
As Social Brand Manager in Garnier team you will be the expert of consumer engagement and earned media and at the same time, act as the voice of the brand, embodying it’s green, natural and sustainable identity.
Furthermore you will be responsible for:
- Driving social engagement of Garnier.
- Leading influencers’ management (selection, contracts).
- Owning the 1:1 influencers direct relationship.
- Creating social media strategy for brand local pages and ensure it’s execution (with agency support).
- Generating and tracking earned media.
- Localizing/creating social media content.
- Keeping abreast of emerging trends, technologies and influencers.
You're the perfect match if you:
- Have previous experience in social media and influencers’ management.
- Have created and executed successful social media strategies.
- Are well-organized and feel comfortable within a dynamic environment.
- Like writing and have copy-writing skills.
- Have strong communication and cooperation skills.
- Are fluent in both: Polish and English (min. C1).
- Have very good knowledge of MS Office tools.
Moreover, you are
- You. You’re real. And you’re true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas.
- One of the gang. Even if you’re Superman or Wonder Woman, you recognize that teams are the real heroes. And so do we.
- Only human. You’ll screw up sometimes but you have no fear of failure because you’re smart enough to learn from your mistakes.
- Annual bonus system
- Friendly and dynamic work atmosphere in the diverse environment of the market beauty leader
- Plenty of opportunities to grow – cross-divisionally and functionally
- Amazing, sustainable and functional office in the center of Warsaw
- Community-engaged in Sports and CSR activities
- #Learningneverstops mindset: wide learning and e-learning package
- Attractive benefits package including sports card, private health care, life insurance, pension package and internal boutique with a discount, product allocations
We are open for candidates with disabilities
Apply via button Aplikuj teraz
If you would like to participate in the above-mentioned recruitment process, it is mandatory to include in your resume the following closes:
“ I agree to the processing my personal data by L’Oréal Polska Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at Grzybowska 62, 00-844 Warsaw included in the CV, recruitment form and other application documents for the purpose and the scope necessary to carry out the recruitment process for the position of Social Media Manager - Garnier
 I agree to the processing of my personal data included in the CV, recruitment form and other application documents for the use in the future recruitment by L’Oréal Polska Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at Grzybowska 62, 00-844 Warsaw.
*- mandatory field