Xiaomi was founded in 2010 by serial entrepreneur Lei Jun, who believes that high-quality technology doesn't need to cost a fortune. We create remarkable hardware, software, and Internet services for and with the help of our Mi fans.
We incorporate their feedback into our product range, which currently includes the Mi Note Pro, Mi Note, Mi 5, Redmi Note 3, Mi TV, Mi Band and other accessories. With more than 70 million handsets sold in 2015, and products launched in Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, India, Indonesia and Brazil, Xiaomi is expanding its footprint across the world to become a global brand.
Social Media Manager
Miejsce pracy: Warszawa
As a core member of the Xiaomi Poland marketing team based in Warsaw, Poland, the Social Media Manager will be primarily responsible for creating content, focusing on engagement, and manage multiple regions with a team.
- Follow Xiaomi's user voice & tone, manage and develop our social accounts into a similarly friendly conversational personality globally as what Xiaomi has accomplished in China.
- Create and manage content across our social media platforms, not excluding Xiaomi executives.
- Own and be accountable for all social media engagement metrics for the product line. Content and engagement go hand-in-hand.
- Collaborate with Xiaomi’s regional marketing team to drive regional social media campaigns and activities.
- Capable of writing and converse in English and Polish fluently, other languages will be an added bonus.
- Bachelor degree in top-tier university in a Creative or Communications-related field.
- At least three years of experience working in social media especially with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube, with hands- on management of social media accounts.
- Demonstrate experience building social media audiences, including hands-on development of creative materials and copy.
- Experience with social media analytics and optimization techniques, having directly managed end-to-end execution of social media campaigns.
- Creative writing skills.
- Strong sense of design and aesthetics.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, not a "corporate person" and very outgoing, likeable, presentable, humble and naturally capable of easily interacting with others.
- Hands-on attitude.
- Quirky personality.