- Pawia 21, 31-154 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 23 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Purpose of the role:
- Execution and management of social media editorial plans in alignment with established strategies
- Gatekeeper of brand standards, communication strategy and social media standards
- Function as social media communication expert and consultant for assigned channels and related brands in communication area
What you’ll do:
- Execute regular editorial maintenance and community management for the assigned EU social media channels and projects according to brand and design standards, annual calendar of launches, platforms specifics.
- Coordinate outsourced agency work for both regular content and community management as well as product launch campaigns design and execution.
- Managing the Social Media projects, ensuring smooth workflow on content masters creation and reviews by interdependent depts.; work according to predefined schedules and projects timeline.
- Support local level teams by regularly delivering European contents and support with local requests where needed.
- Ensure consistent brand and product messaging across all social media platforms.
- Support Social Innovations Manager Europe in the execution of Social Media Strategy for Europe components (monitoring, KPIs, ecosystem management, go-to-market tactics, advertising, guidelines and processes creation and implementation at local level, …).
- Providing support and input to other communication projects where required.
What you’ll need:
- Knowledge of Social Media platforms specs, tools and overall dynamics
- Preferred advanced knowledge of Social Media business management tools (for example: Hootsuite, facebook Business Manager, Analytics)
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal in English
- Ability to handle project management autonomously
- Ability to communicate with others professionally, clearly, and succinctly both verbally and in writing
- Service oriented approach
- Flexible and able to perform under pressure within time constraints
- Team player, collaborative with the ability to work within cross-functional relationships across multiple levels
- Positive “can do” attitude, able to identify and overcome challenges; ‘continuous improvement’ approach – seeking to deliver better, faster, cheaper
- Proactive “out of the box” thinking.
- Customer-centric approach
What you can expect from us:
- Temporary contract for 12
- Online recruitment process
- Home Office & Flexible Working Hours
- Private medical care in LuxMed Group
- MyBenefit Cafeteria Platform (with Multisport card available)
- Group Life Insurance after probation period
- Employee discount for high-quality Amway products
- Annual Bonus depending on the yearly company and individual performance
- Various portfolio of internal&external trainings: professional certifications, access to e-learning platform.
- Language courses co-financed by us
- Possibility of growth inside of organization
- International team environment
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
- Numerous company events and office initiatives
- Family atmosphere with no formal dress-code
- Attractive office location in the heart of Krakow (High 5ive, Pawia street / O3 Business Campus)
The following statement should be enclosed to your application:
"I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Amway Business Centre-Europe Sp. z o.o. located in Kraków (adres:Ul. Pawia 21, High5ive budynek: 4, piętro: 5 High5ive (Building nr 4, 5th floor), 31-154 Kraków) for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)."