- Stanisława Klimeckiego 1, 30-705 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 25 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
ABOUT THE TEAM
Since 2015, Revolut has introduced over 10 million customers to a new way to handle their money. From instant spending notifications and built-in budgeting controls, to global currency exchange and stock trading, customers simply get more with Revolut. We approach Customer Services at Revolut the same way that we approach everything else. We take complex issues, and create extraordinary solutions that our customers love. From on-boarding flows to new feature presentations, our goal is to both inform and delight. Put simply, we build things we want to use ourselves, that we’re proud to show to our friends and families.
ABOUT THE JOB
We're looking for a Social Media Support Team Lead to sit within our support team at our Krakow-based office.
We are looking for someone to lead a team and their daily operations to make sure they are achieving the desired performance levels. You will coordinate and distribute workflow within your team and ensure they work effectively and to a high standard. You’ll help with improving overall customer satisfaction by either leading or being part of project teams that look to implement process improvement or operational changes across Social Media Team and Support Department.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Managing the team of 10-15 Social Media Specialists
- Working on improving internal processes of communication with Revolut users
- Challenge procedures, in the context of continuous improvement
- Managing communication and engagement with Revolut users via online platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Apple/ Google store, Trust Pilot, Youtube
- Taking ownership of difficult problems, seeking to resolve ongoing issues and being a leader in the workplace
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Previous experience in People management - at least 1 year, team size 5+ FTEs
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent English in both speaking and writing
- Previous experience in SMM would be an advantage
- Strong multitasking skills and ability to work under pressure
A little about us… When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for… Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our four core values: we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper and we’re Stronger Together. You’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Revolut’s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent training and guidance from our team.
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
- Life insurance
- Private medical care
- Multisport card
- Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
If this is YOU, Apply now!