- Powstańców Wielkopolskich 13, 30-707 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Software ArchitectNumer ref.: J000609742
The Software Architect is a key role in Automotive Driver Monitoring System and part of the UX Software Development organization. The SW Architecture position you will be responsible for the architecture for DMS Projects. At this position candidates will work in close co-operation with the different development teams a cross the global organization to deliver high quality products.
- Development of software architecture, and documentation for Cabin Monitoring System
- Cooperation with a software development teams
- Cooperation with system team in determining customer requirements and interface specifications between components
- Cooperation with Functional Safety Team in determining state-of-the-art technical and SW process solutions in functional safety area
- Making decisions regarding the software / hardware architecture – start center support
- Cooperation with other Aptiv Teams according to the development process and related task
- MSc or Bachelor degree in Electronics or Computer Science / Electronics or related
- Good English language skills
- Knowledge of UML
- Good knowledge in field of software engineering and embedded systems architecture (HW / SW)
- Minimum 8 years of experience in the embedded software industry
- Experience in 2D and 3D image processing, Deep Learning
- Experience in the field of recording, configuration and video transmission from 2D and 3D cameras
- Knowledge of microprocessors: ARM, DSP, NPU, GPU and basics of electronics
- Knowledge of C / C ++
- Knowledge of Functional Safety
- Self- motivation and desire to improvement
- Prior work experience in automotive
Get a list of benefits such as private health care, child fund, life insurance, Employee Pension Plan (+ 3,5% on each gross salary), trainings, sports activities Multisport card, etc.
- Help us advance mobility, save lives and improve our planet
- See effects of your work in showrooms of almost every car seller
- Learn new technologies thanks to the collaboration with our customers’ technical centers
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 180,000 of us globally, located in 44 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.