Software Developer C#/C++
Haptology sp. z o.o. O firmie
- Rynek Dębnicki 10Kraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Let's go beyond vision! Haptology solutions deepen the experience of spontaneous interaction with the machine, eliminating distance and other limitations related to the mechanics of physical, visual or voice interfaces.
We create a new physicality, this time virtual, expanding the spectrum of interactive sensations with a tactile dimension. Our start-up (www.haptology.com) aims to redefine the way people understand digital content as something that can be touched and felt.
About this Opportunity:
Looking for a senior software engineer who can contribute to the core SDK effort in the SDK and Developer Tools team. As a Senior Programmer, you will have a fantastic opportunity to design and develop (sometimes from scratch) a range of software features dedicated to our haptic tech. You gain exposure to multiple platforms, agile methodologies and enjoy an open working environment.
Experience developing software in multiple languages (C++/C/C#) across multiple operating systems and CPU architectures would be a significant strength. Qualified candidates need to be a self-starter and able to operate in a highly dynamic environment.
- Design and development of SDK-level software components that impacts content development and user experience
- Act as interface between SDK and Software Platform to help implement those APIs
- Work with technical leads of embedded software for iterating SDK requirements, architectures and trade-offs for the overall product offering for content developers
- Work with the Core SDK engineering team to support SDK requirements, management, and documentation
- Excellent coding and software development skills - modern C++ (11 or newer)
- Commercial experience in Software Development (+5 years)
- Strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design
- You have extensive knowledge of various concepts related to software design and architecture.
- Experience in software development for hardware maunfacturing is a plus
- Comfortable with different operating systems
- Familiarity with software build tools, issue tracking and Git is beneficial
- Interest in performance and CPU architectures
- Communicative, energetic and ready to own challenges outside of your comfort zone
- Experience with Game Engines (Unity or Unreal) is nice-to-have
- Stable employment.
- Flexible working hours.
- Remote working (occasional).
- Development and training opportunities.
- Ability to implement own ideas and solutions.
- Great atmosphere.
- Friendly and supportive company culture.
- Being part of a highly motivated, international team and working with the newest HAPTIC technologies.