Software Developer C++ / Troubleshooter
- ogłoszenie wygasło 3 miesiące temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Come, and be where it begins.
Software Developer C++ / TroubleshooterNumer ref.: 139618
Our Exciting OpportunityWe are now looking for experienced Software Developer ready to work for LTE/5G assignments in DNEW Traffic Control 4G/5G. Your role will include both development and troubleshooting activities. You will work in close collaboration with Product Guardians, Test Managers, Product Domain Group. That position gives an excellent opportunity to grow your proficiency in a wide area of product functionality both from the client and end-user perspective.
- Join the team of highly experienced engineers for LTE systems
- Develop software in C++ (4G/5G)
- Perform continuous analysis of requirements
- Create technical documentation for introduced software
- Drive continuous improvements of products and processes
- Perform troubleshooting and customer support
- Work in Agile framework (Scrum)
To be successful in the role you must have
- Software development methodology, integration, testing and product knowledge
- Good understanding of RAN and Core Network concepts
- Experience in one or more programming languages: C++, Erlang, RSARTE, Python
- Module Component Test (MCT) and Node Level Test competence
- Linux command line
- Education: BSc/MSc, technical studies
- Tools: GIT, Gerrit Code Review, Jenkins
- Collaboration and high level of communication skills
- English at a communicative level
What do we offer
- Stable employment on the basis of an employment contract.
- Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology.
- Clearly defined career paths, trainings.
- Rich benefit package (private medical care for employee and their family, life insurance, Ok System, MultiSport, lunch voucher).
- Work in an international environment based on cooperation.
- Home office, flexible working hours, laptop and mobile phone.
- Work – life balance.
What´s in it for you?Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.