The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR PRESENTATION
Please send your CV and cover letter.
Volvo Group IT in Wroclaw is looking for candidates for the position:
Software Developer (IBM iSeries)
- Development and maintenance of existing applications for both business and production areas inside Volvo Group
- Working with high quality standards and international project teams around the globe
- Preparation of technical specifications and documentation
- Planning and time estimation of tasks
- Very good knowledge of: RPG IV, ILE RPG, CL (with at least 3 years of experience)
- Practical knowledge of relational database DB/2, SQL
- Knowledge of integration technologies desirable
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Teamwork approach
- Good English skills
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer science or related
- Experience with Oracle ,
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Eager to learn and share knowledge
- Knowledge of Java, AWT
- Knowledge of Turnover, MQ, XML, SVN, BMC Remedy
What makes us special?
- Collaborative environment in Swedish organizational culture
- Responsible and challenging tasks with access to the latest tools and technology
- Partnership with professionals, identified career paths including global opportunities
- International projects in company with certain recognition on the market
- Comprehensive introduction training package with mentor’s support
- Friendly workplace: modern campus with many facilities – medical center, restaurant, lunch rooms, sport/leisure area (football, basketball, tennis)
This recruitment is in scope of Referral Program.
We work together with energy, passion and respect for the individual!
Miejsce Pracy: Wrocław