- Ogłoszenie wygasło 13 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
Montrose Software is a software consultancy based in New Jersey USA, with our primary development center in Kraków. We develop mobile apps, web applications and enterprise systems for a wide variety of clients. We are always looking for excellent programmers at all levels of experience, from students and recent graduates to professionals looking for a change. If you want to work on dynamic projects for world class clients in a fun workplace, do not hesitate to apply.
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Very good knowledge of Java programming language
- At least 2 years of commercial experience
- Unit testing skills
- Good communication skills
- Fluent English
- Knowledge of SQL and/or NoSQL databases
- Ability to use Git or SVN version control systems
- The ability and willingness to learn
- Open mind & a positive attitude
- Experience working with fintech software
- Willingness to travel to the US from time to time
- Exciting projects involving new technologies
- Interesting, challenging and exciting work in international teams
- Competitive salary
- Team events
- Trips to USA
- Lunches delivered from Kraków restaurants every day.
- A fridge full of food and snacks.
- Best coffee money can buy and selection of beverages.
- Basically, you can order anything you like to eat or drink in the office.
- Private medical insurance
- We will sponsor any sport/fitness activity you choose
- Flexible working hours
- We will pay for conferences and training classes that you want to attend.
- Internal talks and hackathons.
- English lessons.
- Read a book initiative. (ask us about it at the interview :))
- The chillout area:
- Comfortable bean bags.
- Therapy balls
- PlayStation 4 + games
- Nintendo Switch + games
- Small in-house Gym
If you are interested, please send your CV via Aplikuj button below.
Please include the following statement in your application: "I agree to the processing of my personal data for recruitment in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 lit. a Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".