- Podole 60, 30-394 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Make another step in your career!
„Zachar OFF” in MERIT:
MERIT Automotive Electronics. The worldwide Group Merit (previously being part of Delphi) has started to operate January 2017 and fully continue research, design, production and sale (for OEM and Aftermarket) of automotive mechatronics products which includes: column switches, steering column modules, switch modules, simple switches, HVAC controls and many more of driver to car interface.
If you meet some of the following requirements and you care about working in a modern office, great atmosphere, and you also value delicious (free) coffee and moment of relax during massage, Xbox or soccer table,
JOIN OUR CRACOW TEAM as:
Place of work: Kraków
You will be responsible for:
- Designing, coding and testing software components.
- Improving software development process.
- Leading software activities in project.
- Proposing new tools, solutions, methodologies for software development.
- Sharing your knowledge.
- Developing automatic test environment and automatic tests (when suitable).
- Supporting mechanical and electrical competencies with ideas.
- Active participation in project meetings.
- Keeping contacts with clients (when suitable) in the area of software development.
- Following SPICE and ISO26262 process.
We have some expectations:
- Experience on similar position.
- Knowledge of software programming C, C++, Python (or other scripting language).
- Experience in software development process for automotive or industry.
- Good English knowledge.
- Methodical approach to problem solving.
- Knowledge of software testing tools and methods.
Check our benefits:
- Private health care
- Social package
- Multisport card
- Rapidly developing company
- Home Office
- Table soccker
- Integration events
- Flexible work time
- Fruit Day
- Friendly working atmosphere
- Attractive salary
- Life insuarance
In your CV please include the following statement:
I consent to the processing of my personal data by MERIT POLAND Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością (Limited Liability Company) with its seat in Kraków, Podole 60 Street, 30-394, registered in the National Court Register, Register of Entrepreneurs, kept by the District Court of Kraków-Śródmieście in Kraków XI Commercial Department of the National Court Register number 0000645031, NIP 6793136110, REGON 365794715 for the purpose of recruitment process for the post stipulated above.
To participate in future recruitment processes led to our company, please include the following additional entry:
"In addition, I consent to the preservation and processing of my personal data for the future recruitments in the period of one year from the date of consent.”
Check what we do and who we are: