- Armii Krajowej 16, 30-150 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 24 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Your Role and Responsibilities
Welcome to the Cognitive Era: a new era that will forever change the way humans and systems interact. By providing expert, cognitive assistance to doctors, scientists, engineers, lawyers, investors and other professionals, IBM’s Watson offerings are transforming how diseases are cured, discoveries are made, decisions are improved, and risks are minimized. Join the group of thinkers and doers making this possible – there is no better place to launch or further your career.
In this role, you will be a part of development team of IBM Safer Payments which is part of the IBM Regtech portfolio.
- Degree in computer science or similar
- Experience in QA
- Knowledge of Python or other scripting languages / Knowledge of C/C++
- Fluent English
- Knowgledge of Linux
- Proven ability to deliver on projects
- Works well in a global distributed team
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Self-Starter who is a quick learner of technology, able to multi-task, and see clarity in complex situations
- Passion for high quality work
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Good knowledge in version control, issue tracking and agile software development
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.