private medical care
- Opolska 112, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- Offer expired 2 months ago
- Remote recruitment
- Remote work
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular), senior specialist (Senior)
Technologies we use
About the project
HCL Software was launched as a new division of HCL Technologies in 2016 with the mission to develop and deliver a next-generation portfolio of enterprise-grade software-based offerings with flexible consumption models, spanning on premise software, SaaS and managed services. We bring speed, insights and innovations to create value for our customers in DevOps, Automation, Data, Security and Application Modernization.
We are currently looking for Software Developers for the BigFix Inventory product team in Krakow, located at O3 Business Campus on Opolska street. We are looking for talented, self-motivated and curious people with good programming skills that feel great in an unconventional environment, people who like to get thoroughly involved in inclusive and open-minded team-work in a dynamic, multicultural organization with advanced processes.
As a Software Developer, you will have a strong technical background and be responsible for:
• contributing to innovative projects, new product features and enhancements
• contributing to any process improvements to optimize the software life-cycle and maximize the team’s productivity
• troubleshooting and resolving products issues reported by customers in the field
• contributing to test automation, troubleshooting and fixing product's issues
• At least 4-year demonstrated experience as Software Developer
• (Nice to have) experience in QA related tasks
• (Nice to have) knowledge of application security aspects
Required Technical Skills
• Good Java and willingness to learn Ruby
• Experience in relational databases
• Experience with Java application servers
• Experience with ecosystem of development tools including automated build and continuous integration (Jenkins, RSpec, Cucumber, JUnit, Selenium or others)
• Working comfortably with distributed version control systems and project management tools (GIT, or similar)
• Good knowledge of Agile development methodologies
Not Required but Nice To Have Technical Skills
• Experience in Docker / Kubernetes
• Virtualization technology/ies knowledge: API’s and use in software development
Required Soft Skills
• Experience in performing problem determination & root cause analysis
• Strong analytical ability
• Dedicated to continual self-development
• Good team player
• Ability to collaborate with geographically distributed cross-functional teams
• Good written and verbal communications skills
• Fluent written and spoken English
During pandemic, remote work is the only available option. After the pandemic ends both remote and office work will be available as we want to meet with our team in our brand new office.
What we offer
Clear career path in a growing multinational organization
HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 150,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 46 countries, HCL serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000. HCL generated consolidated revenues of USD 9.94 billion for 12 Months Ended 31st March, 2020.
We offer an integrated portfolio of products, solutions, services, and IP through our Mode 1-2-3 strategy built around Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Infrastructure Management and Engineering Services, amongst others, to help enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age.
HCL’s global delivery center in Krakow was established in 2007. It works with several Fortune 500 firms, primarily offering multilingual global technical support. Today, we assist more than 35 customers in 18 different languages.
Information Technology & Services
We sincerely look forward to your response, and the opportunity to speak with you about the unique value you can provide to the team. You may apply online or forward your resume to our recruiting team via Aplikuj button.