- Ogłoszenie wygasło 22 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Join our team and become a part of the global, fast-growing success here at Sportradar. A technology first software development company with huge emphasis on getting rid of technological debt and building services on best practice cloud principles. Imagine yourself working in surroundings of sports data, live play-by-play statistics, virtual sports, microservices, and betting - everything in agile spirit as we are agile and always strive for the thing that gives the most value - in all requirements.
- Build high performance services/products on top of our real-time sports data collected 27/4 globally for more than 30 different sports
- Be an active part in making the most out of our AWS partnership
- Become a domain expert in the exciting world of real-time hi-tech sports data
- A real opportunity to influence the design and technology
You are a developer who likes challenges, having fun and being focused at work. Learning is a natural part of your workday. You enjoy collaborating with a diverse group of people, you are passionate about what you do, have a high interest in keeping up with current best practices in your areas of expertise and you look at programming languages as tools and not constraints. Besides of all of that you're not afraid to go out of your comfort zone.
- Strong programming skills enabling you to deliver software with high performance, availability and throughput
- Experience with object-oriented programming languages such as Java or C++
- A personal interest in keeping up with the general trends of software product development
- A can-do attitude, take pride in own work and an ability to a take to keep up momentum
- Worked in Agile development teams
- Cloud based services from AWS
- Test frameworks and a "test coverage mindset"
- TDD techniques
- Distributed systems
- Message queuing (rabbit, kafka)
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Protobuf & GRPC
- The opportunity to work and develop within an inspiring and fast-growing company
- The possibility to help shaping the future of Sportradar. All developers are directly contributing to products used by our clients in the global sports business.
- Involvement in shaping your own workday and career through high degree of freedom to choose technology and your personal development.
- A collaborative environment with colleagues from all over the world (Engineering offices in Europe, Asia and US).
- A company culture that promotes social aspects, sports, physical exercise and fun.
- Innovative and cross-team challenges like ShipIt, office sports tournaments in Darts and Table Tennis and unique beer brewing competitions.
- Competitive salary and benefits (e.g. retirement pension and insurance plan)
- Possibility to work from home office when needed.