Software Developer with .NET/C#
Miejsce pracy: Kraków
You are an experienced Software Engineer and have mastered at least one technology environment. You are good at elaborating technology areas and have an ability to position them within the scope of an overall project. You are able to effectively work as a member of a team as well as undertake challenges on your own. You participate in technical communities and share your knowledge with less experienced developers.
Main technical requirements
- Good knowledge of Microsoft .NET Framework and/or .NET Core
- Good knowledge of ASP.NET MVC and/or ASP.NET Core MVC and/or WPF
- Good knowledge of RDBMS and data access technologies (MS SQL Server, Entity Framework, NoSql would be a plus)
- Basic knowledge of mobile applications development would be an asset (Xamarin Forms and/or React Native)
- Basic knowledge of cloud concepts (based on either Azure or AWS)
- Fluent in basic design patterns and Object-oriented design
- Good knowledge of source control systems (Git or TFS)
- Understanding of Agile practices (TDD, Continuous Integration and Delivery, Pair Programming)
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Good written/spoken English
- Team player
- Ready for challenges
What will make you special
You should present at least 2 years of professional experience in software development field.
You will be involved in all aspects of software development lifecycle including requirements analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance, release management, early lifetime support and deployment automation and will be working closely with the customers. You will be encouraged to develop your skills in areas such as Cloud, Infrastructure as Code, Containers, Intelligent Chatbots and Mobile Applications.
You will be working in the Tools Development team based in Kraków and Katowice. We are the experienced team responsible for end to end enterprise application development process using various technologies We are highly independent, capable in Agile Process and Lean Software Engineering practices. We are open-minded, and we are flexible. That’s why after training period we offer our team members a possibility to work remotely up to 60 % of time.
What we offer?
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere
- Development of expert or leader competences
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees
- A wide range of training and co-financing of courses
- Possibility to work from home
- Attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) – you choose what you want
- Integration events and joint celebrations
- An annual family picnic
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- Private medical care, also for your family
- Additional life insurance
- Disability inclusion Assistive technologies Reasonable accommodations
- Carpooling and bicycle parking
Capgemini is one of the leading global companies offering consulting, The Cloud is fashionable - everyone’s talking about it, many use it, but few knows what it consists of, how it works, how to access it, and how to take care of it.
It is us, Cloud Infrastructure Services, who understand the subject thoroughly. From high level services,through managing equipment and operating systems, internal or access networks tomanaging applications, IT operations, availability, configurations, and changes. By working in an international environment… we use a number of foreign languages.