- Danhouse, Towarowa 36, 85-746 Bydgoszcz, PolskaBydgoszcz, kujawsko-pomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 13 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Still haven't found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
Software Development Manager
Why do we need You?
Huuuge Games, a global leading Mobile Gaming company, is looking for a super talented Development Manager to drive the development of the company's marketing platforms, lead and mentor development team members (developers and QA engineers) to operational excellence, be involved, and have an impact on technology decisions and technical roadmap definition.
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told in gaming. Team Huuuge is all about making truly social mobile games, and people who love #games and dream about building experiences enjoyed by millions around the globe are who we are looking for.
In this role you will:
- Lead the development of our marketing platforms (backend, frontend, databases, interfaces, API, infrastructure) - products and tools in the field of marketing, user acquisition, retargeting, ads management, etc.
- Manage, lead and mentor several team members (full-stack developers, DevOps, QA, scrum masters)
- Software production process optimization
- Deliver state of the art marketing platforms, services, and solutions that are recognized as the best in the gaming industry
- Impact on architecture and technology decisions – architecture concept and technical roadmap
- Proactively seek gaps and opportunities to drive key initiatives and improve functionality, technical standards, architecture, ease of integration, and useability
- Define, approve, and challenge high-level and low-level designs, lead code standards, oversee, and drive team members’ engagement in code reviews
- When possible (if there will be time …) even code by yourself
- Work closely with product managers, SW architects, and other technology teams (e.g Data team, ML team, studios development)
- Active communication with stakeholders (all studios and game teams, Data and ML teams, all other technology, and engineering teams)
- Support and contribute to an efficient and professional Scrum process
- Developing best practices for the Full Stack Developer team.
- Determining application responsiveness for consumers.
- Keeping current with industry trends and developments that can be applied to company needs.
- Firm experience leading architecture and technology definition, technical roadmap, high level and detailed technical designs of a portfolio of business applications
- Technically hands-on; Can challenge developers and team leaders in technology design and coding
- 6+ years of experience in development
- 3+ years of people management, managing and leading development teams (client and server developers, QA, scrum masters) - including experience in managing team leaders
- experience in people development (engineers, team leads), motivation, and evaluation
- Experience in software production process optimization
- Ability to communicate by the language of business value and ROI, understandable by business, product, and technology
- Expert in software architecture paradigms - microservices, domain-driven design (DDD), OOP, design patterns
- Experience in leading design and development of applications, services, and API
- Experience in most of the following technologies:
- Cloud: AWS (preferable), Azure, GCP
- Backend: Node.js, TypeScript, GraphQL, and Python
- Queues: SQS, RabbitMQ, Kafka, Kinesis
- Databases: PostgreSQL, Redshift, ElasticSearch, MySQL
- CI/CD: TeamCity, Jenkins
- Containers: Doker, Kubernetes
- Expert in working in Scrum environments
- Leader and a mentor
- Strong communication skills, ability to manage cross-functional interfaces and guide remote teams
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in a relevant engineering field (e.g. computer science, mathematics)
Surprise us with:
- Experience in leading design and development of marketing solutions,
- Experience in leading design and development of data-driven products,
- Experience with test automation methodologies,
- Gamer in heart.
Send us your CV in English and become a part of Huuuge Games!
Remember about including your consent, to the processing of your personal data for the recruitment process. Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.