- Błękitek, Aleja Pokoju 1, Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 4 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Innovative technology, design, engineering, and structural system manufacturer – Prescient Co. is looking for a motivated individual to work with our patented technology (patent no.: US 8,528,294 B2), as a Software Tester. You will be working with our unique integrated design and construction platform consisting of proprietary Autodesk Revit based design software and a cold rolled panelized framing system, advanced data warehouses and web platforms.
Prescient Co. has developed a unique and innovative structural system for buildings called Unified Truss Construction System (UTCS). UTCS is a light gauge panelized framing system capable of going to twelve stories without the use of concrete or hot rolled steel. Find out more: www.prescientco.com
Since 2012 we have managed to develop our business based on patented steel framing system supported by proprietary software and IT infrastructure. During that time, we were developing our teams mainly by recruiting software architects, developers and testers.
Currently we are looking for Software Development Manager.
- Managing team of 10+ software developers (line management);
- Being responsible for team performance and delivering business results;
- Cooperating with Software Architects, QA and DevOps teams;
- Working closely with Product Owners;
- Delivering new features/services/modules to one of the existing product line;
- Taking part in improving SDLC and processes within software development department.
- Experience in line management of software developers;
- Experience in managing/leading software development teams using an agile methodology;
- Experience in developing and designing software using loosely coupled architecture;
- Understanding and taking part in improving SDLC;
- Experience in integrating proprietary software with 3rd parties’ apps
- A Bachelor in Computer Science or similar;
- Very good communication skills;
- English language.
Why is it worth to join us?
- We propose competitive salary and opportunity to develop your skills and passions;
- We are doing amazing applications and systems;
- You don’t have to bother with dress code, thousands of procedures or strict working hours;
- We like to integrate after work: during company parties, playing board games or… just having pizza and beer together 😉
- We are enthusiastic and young team of professionals, ready to help you all the time.
Besides regular salary, we offer:
- Private medical healthcare for you and your family,
- Additional life insurance,
- Sport card (FitProfit),
- Xbox / PS4 contests,
- Great coffee, fresh fruits and vegetables in the office,
- Safe working conditions, remote work and very good equipment,
- Beautiful and modern office in the tallest high-rise building in Krakow (K1),
- Access to education online premium platforms: Lynda / Pluralsight,
- English lessons with native speaker twice a week.
If you are interested, please send your resume via “Aplikuj” button.