- Green Office - budynek B, Czerwone Maki 82, 30-392 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 16 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Our solutions are omnipresent in a plethora of verticals important in everyday lives such as healthcare, public safety, transportation, logistics, education, hospitality, energy, manufacturing, retail and many others.
Our team is following industry-standard and modern software development practices like continuous integration/continuous deployment, DevOps, component- and system-level automated testing. We use agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban) to organize our work ranging from cross-functional teams to portfolio management.
As owners, we are responsible for end-to-end software development life-cycle, including: specification and design, implementation, testing, delivery and maintenance.
As a Software Engineer you'll be working on LMR Gateway Edge Node (on-prem) and Cloud SW components for PCR (Professional and Commercial Radio) - critical building blocks of the strategic initiative called Safety Reimagined.
We’re building a critical component for the unified and connected technology ecosystem that integrates critical communications, video security, data and analytics on one common operating platform.
Working with us you will be a part of a cross-functional team responsible for designing, developing, unit testing, and integrating software. Cooperating with other teams in our global organization.
- at least Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Math or related fields
- understand software engineering principles and practices
- practical knowledge of REST APIs,
- familiar with git
- effective verbal and written English communication skills
- Experience with Azure Cloud
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with Kafka
- Knowledge of Node.js
- Competitive salary package
- Strong team-oriented culture
- Flexible working hours
- Contract of employment
- Comfortable work conditions (high class offices, parking space)
- IP Tax Relief
- Employee Stock Plan
- Training and broad development opportunities
- Volleyball field and grill place next to the office
- Lots of sport activities such as Moto football league, Wakeboarding, Snowboarding, e-gaming league etc
- Private medical & dental coverage
- Life insurance
- Access to wellness facilities and integration events
- Motorola Solutions is supporting CSR activities and encourages employees to participate