Towarowa 28, 00-847 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ważna jeszcze 19 dni9 Luty 2020
- Pełny etat
Software Engineer (DWH/BigData)
- You take over versatile tasks in an agile team in a Business Intelligence (BI) environment.
- You analyze, understand and accompany requirements from the first user story until go-live.
- You do analytical tasks in context of Business Intelligence.
- You assist our Application Support.
- You document technical processes.
- You do code reviews.
- You have an agile mindset you are a clean coder and live DevOps.
- You are not afraid of mass data.
- You have experience with software development in
- Oracle DWH or
- You have a high degree of quality awareness and trustworthiness.
- You can work on your own authority in a team.
- You are interested in new technologies.
- You have good German and English language skills.
- You are experienced with tools like Kafka, Maven, Jenkins, Git or Subversion
- You are experienced with Big Data tools Hive, Airflow, Spark.
- You have development skills in Java, Python, Groovy.
- You know frameworks like utPLSQL, Junit, unittest.
- Cooperation with international team
- The ability to implement your own ideas and solution
- Attractive benefits package
- Great localization in the center of Warsaw