- Jana Heweliusza 18, 80-890 Gdańsk, PolskaGdańsk, pomorskie
- Ważna jeszcze 23 dni12 Marzec 2020
Carrier is the world’s leader in high-technology heating, air-conditioning and refrigeration solutions. Carrier is a part of UTC Climate, Controls & Security, a leading provider to the building systems industries worldwide.
LenelS2 is a global leader in advanced security systems, providing flexible, integrated solutions that help protect some of the most security-conscious organizations around the world. With a commitment to open architecture and easy integration, we remain at the forefront of an industry increasingly turning to cloud-based solutions and mobile monitoring.
As a Custom Solutions department Software Engineer, you will take part in design, development, tests and deployment of software applications that extend and enhance the OnGuard product. Your projects would include custom integrations to third party software systems and various extensions to OnGuard. Responsibilities will also include providing support for existing customers of Lenel’s Custom Solutions, performing remote and, on-site as needed, installation of Custom Solutions-developed software.
- Develop software solutions on schedule that meet customer requirements
- Test software prior to installation to ensure delivery of high quality solutions every time
- Deploy software on customer systems. Typically over a remote connection, though on-site installation is possible for high security sites without an internet connection to their security network
- Test and provide sustaining engineering for existing commercially available software solutions developed by the Custom Solutions team
- Utilize custom reporting solution (ex. Crystal Reports, JReport), data import and export, custom application integrations and custom database programming (SQL triggers and stored procedures)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related field or suitable experience
- Experience in developing software applications using C#
- Experience with SQL and relational databases
- Experience testing and supporting software installations
- Experience with SQL Server database development using T-SQL and writing SQL stored procedures, triggers, and functions
- Experience with JReport
- Knowledge of ASP.NET, ADO.NET, WCF, WPF, or WinForms
- Experience developing test plans and procedures
- Fluent in English (daily cooperation with US based teams)
- Customer service orientation, ability to develop strong, long-term customer relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Professionalism consistent with a world-class service provider
- Ability to work independently in a team environment
This position may require occasional international travel (up to 10%); typically individual trips of short duration (3-5 days).
Our offer includes: