- Wielicka 30, 30-552 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
QVC, the world's leading video and ecommerce retailer, have opened our new ‘State-of-the-Art’ Global Business Services center in Krakow. QVC’s Global Business Services center is an exciting new member of the QVC family that offers world-class Finance, HR, IT and Legal services to QVC team members in Germany, France, Italy, the United Kingdom and the United States. Our GBS Centre is an exceptional facility, with an efficient and remarkable design and culture. Right now, we are looking for the brightest mind and top talent to ensure the Centre’s success. At QVC, you will find exciting career paths and opportunities.
Tasks and Duties:
- You develop and maintain merchandising and planning platforms
- You ensure very high code quality and compliance with standards
- Own and lead CI/CD implementation for the product (including establishing code quality practices, establishing test automation practices)
- You act as level 3 support for production issues
- You independently ensure complete documentation for changes/extensions of current systems.
- You select appropriate procedures and approaches to address technical challenges in accordance with applicable standards and guidelines.
- You are responsible for the specification of software requirements in the context of agile software development, including Effort Estimation as part of the Scrum Team
- Completed studies in the field of computer science or a completed vocational training, e.g. as an IT specialist with corresponding further training courses and several years of professional experience.
- At least 3 years of experience in agile software development with as many of the following Java frameworks and technologies as possible:
- Websphere, Wildfly Application Servers
- Unit testing
- Spring Framework
- Hibernate and PL/SQL
- Nice to have knowledge:
- Azure Cloud
- ASP (.NET or C#)
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (using toolsets such as Jenkins, Bamboo, Maven, Artifactory etc)
- Very good understanding of relational databases (MS SQL Server and Oracle preferred)
- You are team-ready, communicative and happy to share your knowledge with colleagues
- Good knowledge of English in speaking and writing