- Prądnicka 20A, Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Number 1 in Europe!
zooplus AG was founded in Munich in 1999 and today is Europe’s leading online retailer of pet supplies. The sales reached more than EUR 1,5 billion in the 2019 financial year. The company’s business model has been launched successfully in 30 European countries. That is all possible due to highly autonomous teams, flat organization structure and constant strive for using cutting-edge technologies. Based on the continued vigorous growth anticipated in the European e-commerce market, zooplus expects its dynamic performance to continue.
Our employees are the key to our success!
The zooplus team currently consists over 700 interdisciplinary specialist and managers who work at 13 international sites in the Sales & Marketing, IT, Operations and Administration departments. We are looking for individuals who can further develop our business and help create a positive corporate culture by not only demonstrating versatile professional and methodological expertise, but also by showing a passion for performance, analysis and a solution-based approach.
- You will be developing software solutions for one of the most successful e-commerce platforms in Europe to enable our growing business.
- You will be working in a challenging Agile environment, taking part in all software life cycle, including concept, development and maintenance.
- You will participate in solving challenges from the Logistics and E-Commerce domains together with the Product Owner and Team.
- On daily basis you will learn and grow your skills, striving for mastery using state-of-the-art technologies and practices such as AWS, Microservices, Docker, TDD and much more!
- You are person interested in developing complete solutions, not only writing code
- You are deeply invested in broadening your knowledge, learning new things and mastering the ones you already know
- Trust, self-organization, shared responsibility and teams without the roles defined inside them describes the best environment for you to thrive in
- Clean, modular code designed with architectural principles in mind and proper use of design patterns is simply a part of what you do
- On daily basis for software design and development you use the best available tools and frameworks
- Being responsible for the quality of the solution you deliver is natural for you
- You have proven knowledge and experience of entire software delivery process from the business need to daily maintenance
- You have experience with a modern Java and frontend technology stack, as well as cloud-based tools and microservices architecture.
- Chance to become a part of dynamically growing international company
- Training opportunities and professional development
- Motivated multi-cultural teams and enjoyable work atmosphere
- English and German language courses on company premises
- Benefit package (private medical care, Multisport)
- Table tennis, foosball, fresh fruits and beverages, company events
- Discount in zooplus shop
- Central office location
- Full time employment contract
- Flexible working hours
- And… 4 extra days off 😊