- Żelazna 4, 40-851 Katowice, PolskaKatowice, śląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 4 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Stats Perform collects the richest sports data in the world and transforms it through revolutionary artificial intelligence (AI) to unlock the most in-depth insights for media and technology, betting and team performance. With company roots dating back almost 40 years, Stats Perform embraces and solves the dynamic nature of sport – be that for digital and broadcast media with differentiated storytelling, tech companies with reliable and fast data to power their own innovations, sportsbooks with in-play betting and integrity services, or teams with first-of-its-kind AI analysis software. As the leading sports data and AI company, Stats Perform works with most of the top global sports broadcast companies, tech companies, sportsbooks, teams and leagues.
As an Engineering Manager you will be accountable for building and retaining a 'Dream team' that has the skills, passion and knowledge necessary to solve the business problems and meet the business needs.
In this role, you will provide a leadership to your direct reports, by means such as coaching, mentoring and delegation, enabling them and establishing a high performing software engineering culture within the organization. You are expected to provide a vision on day-to-day tasks and long-term strategy defined by the head of engineering. You will ensure team motivation, induction, appraisal and goal setting process for your team are done in high standard.
You will be responsible for making sure the team follows the Stats Perform development standards, processes and quality of software delivered.
HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Recruit, lead, motivate and inspire a team of 15+ Software Engineers
- Work closely with the team to deliver high quality software
- Work closely with Product Owners to ensure that the team achieves their commitments
- Ensure dev team understands and delivers a product roadmap on time with high quality
- Ensure there is good communication between various technology groups (infrastructure, architecture, software development, support)
- Ensure appraisals and personal development plans are in place and executed
- Identify any individual or project risks, blockers or issues are removed and escalated if needed
- Maintain close relationships with other Managers to ensure consistent management approach across the office
- Manage onboarding, training, promotion and succession for direct reports
- Perform 1on1 meetings
- Supervise, mentor, coach and grow team members
- Report on team performance metrics
- Come from a Software Engineering background (Development, QA, Architecture, DevOps)
- Knowledge of processes in Software Engineering
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of project delivery methodologies (Agile – Extreme Programming, Scrum, Kanban)
- Easiness in building and retaining relations with stakeholders
- Managing through People - Ability to engage and enable people to perform at their best.
- Delivering Results - Achieving key operational targets.
- Communicating with Impact - Ability to effectively exchange information, news, ideas and meaning in a business environment.
- Planning & Organizing - Ability to set priorities, goals and time tables to achieve maximum productivity.
- Teamwork & Collaboration - Working collaboratively with a group of people in order to accomplish a task or achieve a goal.
- Customer Orientation - Building and maintaining external and internal customer satisfaction with PERFORM products, services and expertise.
- Time for self-development at work
- Internal Workshops
- Senior Working Groups
- Private medical healthcare program
- Retirement programme (PPE)
- Group insurance
- Work from home possibility
- Breakfasts and fruits throughout the week
- “Need-Break” Room with PlayStation and table soccer
And there’s more…… you’ll have access to our online learning portal and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
*Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.