- Ogłoszenie wygasło 10 dni temu
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Are you passionate about building tools that have an immediate impact on your customers?
Do you thrive when you're contributing to a high-performing, humble team?
Do you love walking home from work knowing that you learned something new, delivered value to your customers, and got to work on some gnarly code — all in the same day?
Amazing, then you’re the type of person we’re looking for!
At Jungle Scout, we are on a mission to empower entrepreneurs to be successful Amazon sellers. We work hard, keep it real and do it all for our customers by providing industry-leading tools, education and content.
We’re growing and we are looking to add a Software Engineer to our fast-paced and customer-oriented Engineering team. This will be a remote position preferably in Poland but we are open to hiring the right talent remote anywhere in Eastern Europe.
Interested in learning more? Let’s get into the details:
What you will be doing:
- Architect and build. First and foremost, you will be building and architecting new web applications and microservices as required, as well as creating new features on our existing applications.
- Investigate and learn. You will play an active part in the way we make decisions around technologies to be used for new applications and improvements on existing applications
- Scale, maintain, and improve. As we continue to grow, you’ll anticipate challenges before they happen by maintaining existing codebases and system infrastructures, as well as enhancing the development, staging and production environments of our applications.
- Participate and contribute. You’ll have an active hand in project planning, technical design documents, and code reviews.
If you are thinking “heck yeah!”, please read on….
Who you are:
- Master classer. We’re looking for someone who consistently crushes their goals and thrives on producing high quality code that provides an amazing experience for the end user.
- Positive & eager. You are enthusiastic and have a willingness to try things, make mistakes, and learn.
- Fluent in English. You’re ready to dive in and communicate easily with our North American teams.
- Remote-friendly. You’re comfortable working with a remote team, and familiar with the tools and technologies to make magic happen without the face-time.
Who we are:
Jungle Scout is the leading all-in-one tool for selling on Amazon, with the mission of providing powerful data and insights to help entrepreneurs and brands grow successful Amazon businesses.
The Jungle Scout team is a group of smart, motivated, and fun-loving professionals working hard to help our customers achieve success. We have a remote-first culture with employees across the world as well as in our hub offices in Austin TX, Vancouver BC and Shenzhen China. We believe team members should have the opportunity to choose the work environment that works best for them. Team members have the option of working from home, at one of our hub offices, or from a co-working space.