- Ogłoszenie wygasło 3 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę, Umowa zlecenie, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
We are looking for experienced, senior Software Engineer. This person will join a technical team focused on development and technical support of mobile iOS application . Typical office hours are Monday to Friday with flexi time / work from home depending on projects and assignments.
You’re an exceptional Developer of mobile applications with a solid focus on iOS. You don’t just put your head down and code. You’re constantly seeking a better way to do things, a cleaner, more intuitive interaction. You’ve studied the most popular mobile apps and you have well-articulated theories about why they are designed the way they are. You know what makes these apps so effective, and what you would do to make the new app even better.
We are searching for a certain kind of person who is excited by the idea of owning and people who like to build best in class features and services. This position requires collaboration with designers, product managers and other team members of our engineering team. If you’re thrilled by the idea of ownership, passionate about creating new features and services from scratch, and think you can manage the ambiguity and pace, we would love to hear from you.
What will your day involve:
- Collaborating with a cross-functional team to design, build and ship minimal but quality features.
- Contributing best-in-class programming skills to develop highly innovative, consumer-facing new features.
- Going beyond standard duties and responsibilities to champion small details, spot opportunities and add extra value for our users.
- Working on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Staying close to the user and working as a team to iterate fast.
- You are experienced developing apps that delight users, having shipped one or more apps to the App Store.
- You have experience with Objective C, Swift, UIKit, iOS UI patterns, app architectures.
- You have experience writing tests (unit test, integration test, UI test etc.).
- You have experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- You have strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming.
- You are familiarised with core iOS components
- Very good spoken and written English;
- Attractive salary adequate to knowledge and experience;
- Flexible employment terms, working hours and locations of work;
- Work in a young and growing team of pros implementing and maintaining innovative IT solutions;
- Opportunity to work with international clients;
- Opportunity to enhance your proficiency in English in a very practical way (all documentation and most of work related communications are in English);
- Opportunity to be part of and learn from a team of ambitious and highly experienced professionals;
- Friendly tech start-up atmosphere.