- Francuska 46, KatowiceKatowice, Silesian
- Offer expired 13 days ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
Technologies we use
The Software Engineer in Robotics and Machine Digital Simulation participates in the design, implementation, and testing activities for motion control features in a PC- and web-based software tool used for 3D simulation and configuration of motion control products, automation controllers and attached devices. Assignments include participation in requirements development, architectural design, coding, and testing of software.
Areas of development include front- and back-end desktop developments, motion control simulation, back-end databases for product data and real-time data logging. This role requires strong communications skills and ability to work effectively in large project teams.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering,
• At least 2 years of experience in software design and implementation using .NET and object-oriented design methods,
• Strong team-oriented interpersonal and communication skills,
• Experience building Windows Desktop applications using Microsoft Visual Studio and .NET technologies (C#, C++/CLI, WPF),
• Experience with GIT,
• Experience of model design techniques such as UML,
• Thorough understanding of software development processes and principles, including Agile/Scrum and CI/CD,
• Self-motivated and with strong working ethics,
• Solid understanding of software design principles,
• Proven proficiency in code quality and performance,
• Intellectually curious and detail oriented with outstanding problem-solving skills,
• Fluent in English (written and spoken).
• Experience with motion control systems and/or industrial automation products and programming environments,
• Experience in collaborating with technical development teams in multiple global locations,
• Experience with 3D CAD and Simulation Environments (SolidWorks, AutoCAD, Creo, Matlab, Ansys, etc.),
• Experience with 3D graphic technologies such as WebGL and/or game engines (Unity, Unreal, etc.) and game design,
• Experience with Database modeling,
• Experience with automated testing.
What we offer
Private health care
Allowance on MyBenefit platform
Christmas and holiday bonuses
International work environment
Rockwell Automation is the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation and information. We hire more than 23 000 employees in 80 countries. We have been on the market for 115 years, in Katowice for more than 20 and we are still developing on Silesian market.
If you want to be a part of Rockwell Automation, use "Aplikuj" button and send us your CV in English.
Rockwell Automation creates the future.
Create it with us!
We kindly inform that this offer is conditional and chosen candidates will have to go through background check process, performed by an external company. In case of negative verification results, Rockwell Automation will be entitled to withdraw the offer without any consequences.