- Tulipan House, Domaniewska 50, 02-672 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 14 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Bain & Company is recognized as one of the top international management consultancy firms. We assist major corporations worldwide with strategy formulation, acquisitions, organizational design and performance improvement. In 2015, Bain & Company opened the Global Business Services Center in Warsaw, in order to provide the best-in-class internal support, efficiently and professionally, to both leadership and consulting teams in Bain offices across Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Bain is consistently recognized as a Great Place to Work (Glassdoor #1 in 2020).
This is an opportunity to support Bain’s expanding proprietary data ventures business, helping to build a new start-up at Bain to deliver the NPS Prism product, a market-leading customer experience benchmarking service. NPS Prism creates NPS and episode benchmarks by surveying very large numbers of customers in a given sector. It is delivered through an interactive platform that allows subscribers to do their own analysis
Based in our Global Business Services office in Warsaw this dynamic hands-on engineering position will play a leading role in the ideation, validation, design, development, and support of the NPS Prism software product.
The primary tools and technologies this role will be working with include leading enterprise software low code platforms (e.g., Mendix), analytics and business intelligence platforms (e.g., Tableau Server), cloud and infrastructure (e.g., AWS), as well as data and workflow integration systems.
Formal and mentor-based technical training in the relevant skills, technologies, and platforms will be provided.
- Work with NPS Prism and Next Gen teams to understand business needs and drivers for new features
- Help to define and document core system functional requirements in the form of user personas and journeys, epics, features, and user stories
- Help to define and document core system non-functional requirements including security, scalability, maintainability, extensibility, and deployment
- Create low-fidelity wireframes and clickable prototypes for business stakeholders to validate designs
- Take a hands-on development role to build new software features and modules using a variety of tools and technologies spanning low code engineering platforms, data ingestion and cleansing, core web application development, analytics, visualizations, automation, integration, and much more
- Deploy new builds and features to production environments
- Keep up-to-date with industry tools, technologies, platforms, and services that may add value
- Conduct market research and hands-on proof of concepts of new tools and technologies
- Deliver results to stakeholders in the form of live demos and presentations
- Fix system bugs and defects, push out hot fixes as required, create release notes for each deployment
- Lead in time and cost estimates of system enhancements, advise on trade-offs of features
- Document system features, create user guides, support materials, knowledge base, etc.
- Comfortable working independently, self-managed, and/or remotely from supervisors in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or IT-related field preferred
- 2+ years of relevant work experience, preferably with a focus on enterprise web-based applications and digital products
- Previous experience with industry leading low code platforms and/or exposure to full-stack software development is highly desirable
- Experience with software or product delivery in an Agile cross-functional team environment
- Basic understanding technology concepts including cloud, data engineering, analytics, and security
- Strong communication skills including ability to explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Passion for learning and applying new technology and services to solve complex business challenges
- Flexibility to change direction, iterate, and adopt new technologies to solution requirements
- Ability to quickly learn, embrace, and use technologies in a business environment to drive value
- Passion for trying new technologies, test and learn attitude, and thinking outside the box
- Employment contract
- Annual Bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Working from home
- Life Insurance
- Private medical and dental care package
- Multisport cards
- Parking spaces free of charge
- Office wide social events and team buildings
- Cafeteria with snacks and daily deliveries of fruit and bread
- Informal dress code
- Broad induction training for new hires
- Co-financing work-related courses
Bain's Next-Generation Software Solutions (NGSS) team has been set up to help Industry and Capability Practices digitize their Intellectual Property through a diversified set of technology, services, and support. The team manages software product development, ongoing support, customer success, technical services, and technical operations.