- Powstańców Wielkopolskich 13, 30-707 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 18 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Software Engineer – Software Tests for AutomotiveNumer ref.: J000611389
Your official position is a Software Engineer with focus on software tests for automotive infotainment systems for drivers and passengers. In practice, this means co-developing software for electronic devices based on microcontrollers and systems on a chip (SoC) inside the software development team. Your job will be to develop and use of special test environments for testing software modules standalone as well as integrated into actual end product with hardware. You will have the opportunity not only to write software but also to build test setups for our products. Tests are mostly automatic, so their creation is also an opportunity to develop programming skills.
Creating test cases based on software requirements
Design and development of the automated test environment and automation of tests
Testing of the product using developed test cases
Reporting of the results
- University degree (in electrical engineering, electronics, computer science, automation, telecommunications or related).
- Knowledge of one of the following languages: C, C++
- Good command of English
An additional advantage will be:
- Basics of electronics and electronic surveying (oscilloscopes, generators, analyzers, etc.)
- Interesting diploma thesis, own projects in the field of electronics and programming
- Knowledge of scripting languages (e.g. TCL, Perl, Python)
- Knowledge of CI/CD environments (e.g. Jenkins, Antifactory)
Get a list of benefits such as private health care, child fund, life insurance, Employee Pension Plan (+ 3,5% on each gross salary), trainings, sports activities Multisport card, etc.
- Help us advance mobility, save lives and improve our planet
- See effects of your work in showrooms of almost every car seller
- Learn new technologies thanks to the collaboration with our customers’ technical centers
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 180,000 of us globally, located in 44 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.