Software Engineer (Web Applications)
ABB Business Services Sp. z o.o.
- Przy Rondzie 4, Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- rekrutacja zdalna
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our ABB Ability Platform team in Poland, Kraków. In this role, you will contribute to the delivery modern web applications for cloud-based Industrial Internet of Things solutions. Here’s why you will like working in the ABB Ability Platform project: You will join a new, strategic, next-generation, cloud-oriented project. You will work with people passionate and excited about the software, cloud, and IoT. Our team is multicultural and agile. We work with cutting-edge technologies and develop unique capabilities. We have access to global partners, expertise, and resources. If this looks like something you would like - join us now!
- Contributing to building web-based solutions supporting ABB Ability Platform. Technologies used in the project: Angular 10, NgRx, SASS, Node.js (Nest.js), Docker, Microsoft Azure
- Writing well structured, testable, efficient and maintainable code
- Supporting code quality, organization and technical documentation.
- Working within a Scrum Team, sharing knowledge and experience with other team members
- Participating in the whole software development lifecycle from analysis, design via implementation, testing to delivery
- Experience in developing modern web applications using Angular / React / Vue and Node.js / .NET Core
- Understanding of best practices for writing clean, secure and efficient code
- Nice to have: Docker, NgRx, Cloud services (Microsoft Azure / AWS / GCP), GIT and SASS/LESS
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
- You appreciate teamwork, Agile values, and fun at work
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
- Life insurance
- Commute Refund
- Luxmed Health Care
- Multikafeteria & Additional Perks