- Ogłoszenie wygasło 3 lata temu
As a Software Engineering Team Leader at Sage, you’ll be an influential leader in our Poland based development organization, and manage a dynamic team focused on core development activities. You’ll be responsible for leading the build, enhancement, evolution and maintenance of key modules. You’ll also:
- Provide strong leadership and clear vision to a team of software specialists;
- Play a significant role in shaping your department holistically;
- Work with multiple stakeholders to ensure on time, on target project delivery.
Many of our customers are entrepreneurial, evolving businesses, so they can make decisions about technology and systems quickly. As such, we’re looking for someone with:
- A software development background;
- The ability to deliver accurate estimation, highly effective planning and flawless delivery execution;
- A first-class understanding of best practice development tools and methods;
- Experience in the evaluation, development, installation and configuration of new applications, systems and software;
- A deep understanding of system setup and configuration;
- The proven ability to shape and lead time-sensitive projects (both Waterfall and Agile);
- Experience managing people and finances;
- Excellent communication, relationship management, influencing and presentation skills;
- Large scale system delivery experience in technical environments;
- A maths, engineering or technical degree (or equivalent).
Are you ready for your career to gather momentum at Sage?
At Sage you have the benefit of working from home one day of the week and have access to the comprehensive Sage Academy – an online platform with over 3.5 thousand courses. In addition, you’ll receive medical insurance and a multisport card. At Sage we encourage our employees to give to the causes that matter to them, but we went one step further by providing all staff with an additional 5 holiday days to spend engaging in volunteering activities of their choice.
Sage is the market leader for integrated accounting, payroll and payment systems, supporting the ambition of the world’s entrepreneurs. We’re also a market leader in creating a great user experience for our customers. We began as a small business in the UK 35 years ago, and over 13,000 colleagues now support millions of entrepreneurs across 23 countries as they power the global economy. We’re a global company, with a global team, creating global products. Yet, in a world where only the voices of the biggest are heard, we will always fight to hear the voice of the entrepreneur.
We reinvent and simplify business accounting through brilliant technology. Working at Sage, you’ll get the chance to develop your expertise in technologies like React, AWS and Pegg. You’ll also get some of the best equipment, training and access to certifications, allowing you to be as productive and successful as you desire. You’ll have the chance to make a real impact by driving our platform forwards – and to be part of a brand new team, building a foundation to cement Sage as the number 1 accountancy platform in the market.