Pracodawca zakończył zbieranie zgłoszeń na tę ofertę
Software & Platforms Management Consulting Manager (CN)
Accenture Capability Network
- Warsaw Towers, Sienna 39, 00-121 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- ogłoszenie wygasło 2 lata temu
- Kierownik / Koordynator
- praca zdalna
- rekrutacja zdalna
Software & Platforms Management Consulting Manager (CN)Numer ref.: R00010617
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting practice, pulling together multinational and cross-cultural professionals based at key locations around the world. No matter what business, no matter where in the world, our unrivaled industry and function experts help our Clients to shape the future creating clearly defined, measurable value. We are delivering on the promise of technology and human ingenuity. Our Poland Capability Network is located in Warsaw, Krakow, Wroclaw. Your impact will be truly global as you will leverage an unmatched network of people, knowledge, tools and technologies and work alongside some of the best thinkers in the market.
“Join our world class capabilities and experience unique opportunities to grow your skills with us.” – Małgorzata Nasiłowska, Accenture Capability Network Lead for Poland
Software and Platforms industry is one of the fastest growing industries worldwide. Combining expertise in innovative technology with data driven consulting, Software and Platforms team is pivoting the way businesses operate in today’s global economy. We help our clients advance in four main areas: establishing a business platform, scaling into new markets, transforming operations to manage and maintain growth, and developing new partnerships and products. Visit us at: Software & Platforms
Who & What are we looking for?
- Manages medium-large sized projects or teams on a client engagement. Interacts with senior management at a client and/ or within Accenture including VP, SVP and C-Suite interactions
- Identify sales opportunities, actively participates in the sales process. Develops proposal documents with a team of industry and functional experts. Actively develops and maintains relationships network with key stakeholders within the industry
- Defines the scope of work and plan schedules, milestones, and required resources to meet the project objectives: analyses, and interprets quantitative and qualitative data, draws conclusions, and develops strategic recommendations that respond to complex business challenges in clearly communicated approach, works closely with business owners to analyze core business processes and propose improvements, conducts as-is/to-be assessment where required to create transformation journey, convincingly presents solutions on platform strategy/ experience /adoption/ enablement, manages implementation projects E2E (Design to Deployment)
What will you do?
- 8+ years’ experience (at least 3 years of experience in Consulting) within the ICT (Information, Communication & Technology) industry
- Proven Project Management experience, PM Certificates (PRINCE, PMP) and/or Agile management (Scrum and/or SAFe Certificates) would be an asset
- Consulting experience in one or more areas such as: defining product strategy and roadmaps, process reengineering and transformation, digital marketing, complex project and program management, digital transformation. Software & Platforms industry knowledge interest and awareness of latest global technology and trends would be an asset
- Practitioner in one or more technologies such as Cloud, Security, Trust and Safety, Blockchain, Agile & DevOps, Data & Analytics from a business usage perspective. High analytical and problem-solving ability, logical thinking, proficient communication skills, ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence and inspire partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and achieve results. Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken) required, other foreign EU language e.g. German, French, Italian will be a strong asset
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required if pandemic situation will change.
- Headquarter: Warsaw or Cracow or Wrocław Office as primary place of work, but now we are working from home due to pandemic situation
- A transparent career path designed for rapid career progression
- A supportive culture that is serious about training, coaching and continuous development
- A global network of highly skilled professionals
- Opportunity to work with state-of-the-art tools and technologies
- A bighearted environment with opportunities to give back to our local communities
- A full-time employment contract with competitive salary
- Opportunities to work with biggest industry brands on the market
If this sounds like the ideal role, career, and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible. Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com. When applying please enclose the below statement: I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority. I hereby also consent to the processing of my personal data for future recruitment proceedings held by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive). At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority. Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration. Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law. Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.