- Poleczki 21, 00-001 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 24 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Find additional information about METTLER TOLEDO by visiting our website www.mt.com.
Main location: Warsaw
The purpose of this role is to ensure the process & project quality is on expected level in the Software Development projects. Process Quality Specialist will assess project products and processes from quality perspective, highlight deviations from defined standards, facilitate taking corrective action by the project team and verify their effectiveness.
- Support in maintenance of project quality within Software Development project teams.
- Ensure that organizational processes are applied according to company standards, policies and regulations.
- Prepare project specific Quality Plan documents.
- Perform quality checks, suggest improvements and initiate corrective actions.
- Check project documentation and results for conformity with corporate standards.
- Collect quality related data and provide quality metrics.
- Prepare project specific Quality Reports.
- Promote knowledge of corporate quality standards and policies within the team.
- Previous experience in Quality Management area.
- Experience in auditing or performing quality checks.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Analitical thinking.
- Training skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Eligibility to work in Poland.
Your additional assets:
- Knowledge of software development processes and agile methodologies.
- Knowledge of Software Quality Standards.
Our Offer to You
- Stable employment
- Attractive salary
- Training and development
- Flexible working hours
- Home office
- English-speaking environment
- Medical care
- Extensive life insurance
- Multisport package /
- IP Rights
Want to join our team? Please send your CV in English via Aplikuj button below: