Software QA Engineer
Thomson Reuters Corporation
- offer expired 2 months ago
- contract of employment
- entry level & blue collar
• Work with technical and non-technical team members such as Product Managers, Project Managers, Software Developers, and Customer Service & Support to ensure high quality outcome of all product deliverables
• Create, maintain, and execute system tests – both manually and automated
• Report deviations of quality to the Global Head of Product Quality
• Detect defects and create informative bug reports and effectively follow up on bug closure
• Advise the team on major issues to product quality
• Create test reports detailing all bugs and issues found in each test iteration
• Keep the QA systems updated with relevant data and configurations to ensure effective test coverage
• Must be able to work on more than one time sensitive project at a time
• Be proactive about testing, test coverage, and resolving issues
• Set Quality standards for the team
• Assign various tasks to the QA engineers
• Coordinate activities which enforce quality improvements
• Resolve conflicts with team work assignments.
• Mentor junior team members.
• Create status reports and review status reported by junior members.
• Main point of contact for the QA team
• Create risks and mitigation contingencies and plans.
• Engage stakeholders in test projects
• Liaise with Development and Product
• Create QA Best Practice
• Drive team meeting & review the current risks and motivate team to resolve the same
• Drive continuous improvement.
• Challenge the team to prototype new ideas for test technology and test automation
• Create and publish...
Thomson Reuters News Agency – Engineering is looking for a Test Engineer to join our team of tech professionals. Along with delivering raw assets such as text, graphics, pictures, and video we also have as our mission to provide the richest packaged media possible, and to provide an industry leading user experience for our customers. We are seeking an innovative Test Engineer that can help us continue to deliver the high quality experience our customers receive and expect from us.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Protect yourself from fraudulent job postings click here to know more.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.