- Poleczki 21, 02-822 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
The Software Development Center is responsible for the development and marketing of PC software for laboratory instruments and industrial applications. With us you have the chance to work within a dynamic Requirements Engineering Team, including requirements engineers, usability experts and technical documentation. The team is the main interface between the marketing, software development and testing teams. The requirements engineering team conducts a range of activities covering: investigation of customer needs, analysis of requirements, documentation of requirements and ensuring the software is developed in accordance with the specifications.
Your key tasks:
- Full engagement in the product development life cycle and requirements elicitation, spanning from project inception through to product release.
- Negotiation with the marketing and software development teams.
- Customer visits around the world for requirements gathering, validation and beta testing.
- Documentation and requirements management.
- Review and sign-off of requirements during software development.
- Support for world-wide product launches and internal training sessions.
- aims, that can be used to update GMC Level SteCo.
- At least 2 years of experience on similar position as Software Requirements Engineer / IT Business Analyst.
- Understanding of technical software solutions.
- Good understanding of principal key aspects in requirement engineering phases.
- Knowledge of SCRUM methodology (Sprints, User Stories, Roles, etc.).
- Confident in presenting complex topics to a wide audience.
- Ability to effectively negotiate satisfactory solutions.
- Fluency in English.
- REQB/ IREB (Requirements Engineering Qualifications Board) certificate will be an advantage.
- Stable employment conditions on the basis of contract of employment (umowa o pracę).
- Annual bonus.
- Medical care with dental package.
- Life insurance.
- Flexible working hours.
- Home office (very flexible currently).
- Trainings and professional development.
- Possibility to work in an international environment with multicultural team.
- Possibility to implement your own ideas.
- Possibility to be a member of our MT Healthy team including: roller skates, football, volleyball, cycling or running.
If you are interested, please send your CV in English via Aplikuj button below.