- Michała Bobrzyńskiego 12, 30-001 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 6 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
Position domain and justification:
Security in the RAN network is an increasingly importance to Ericsson, our customers and the society. The RAN networks needs to be protected from cyberattacks, unauthorized data access or manipulation. In order to do that Ericsson needs to be tech leader in the area. Implement security on our product and IT-systems need technical competence and solutions in the area of security.
This position is intended to lead the technical security work within the product area. It will be placed in one of the development departments which provides hardware(HW)/software(SW) infrastructure and common functions for Ericsson Multi Standard Radio Base Station (RBS) - 5G, LTE, WCDMA.
This security work involves providing the organization with relevant information and latest industry standards within security to perform adequate security support to the company. To be able to lead this work as a Security Lead role is needed.
- leading the technical analysis and implementation of security aspects in the products and production environment in the SW domain
- driving security activities to enable top down – bottom up alignment and spreading information within organization
- leading and supporting subordinate on security related enquires
- empowering knowledge sharing, competence and learning culture to ensure that the subordinate are capable to perform adequate security and privacy support
- cooperating with other technical leaders, line and projects in the area to implement the Company strategies for security
- following up on the Security Assurance, e.g. secure coding, risk assessment and vulnerability analysis, status within development team(s)
- leading development of Security design rules and security testing, such as undefined behavior
- leading development of code analysis for finding vulnerabilities
- putting requirement on IT solutions for source code handling from security point of view
The holder of this position is expected to:
- have a strong knowledge of product security – a solid experience with product security framework based on corporate standards
- stay up to date on industry trends for security assurance technology, as well as with SW security standards and regulations
- analyze SW productions systems from security point of view and report deficiencies
- have a strong organization and interpersonal skills with ability to manage multiple deadlines and to foster positive relationships with stakeholders
- be confident and courageous to raise/escalate issues in a pro-active, professional and timely manner
- have the ability to manage communications and initiatives remotely when required.
What do we offer:
- stable employment on the basis of an employment contract
- work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology
- clearly defined career paths, trainings
- rich benefit package (private medical care for employee and his family, life insurance, Ok System, MultiSport, lunch voucher)
- work in an international environment based on cooperation
- home office, flexible working hours, laptop and mobile phone
- work – life balance