- Powstańców Wielkopolskich 13, 30-707 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 18 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Who we are
We're a tech company with automotive roots & one of the most significant market leaders in designing, engineering and enabling solutions for how we'll move tomorrow. A huge part of this work has been done in Krakow Technical Center by our engineers. Today, our mission is to shape the world with a significantly reduced number of road accidents, fatalities and injuries.
Your official position is a Software Systems Test Engineer for automotive control and safety systems for drivers and passengers. In practice, this means co-developing electronic devices based on microcontrollers with embedded software. Testing devices with embedded software requires the development and use of special test systems consisting of an electronic device and appropriate software. Therefore, you will have the opportunity to build electronic devices and their programming. Our tests are mostly automatic, so their creation is also an opportunity to acquire and develop programming skills.
- Creating test cases based on customer requirements
- Design of the automated test environment and automation of tests
- Testing of the product using developed test cases
- Reporting of the results
- University degree (in electrical engineering, electronics, computer science, automation, telecommunications or related).
- Knowledge of one of the following languages: C, C++, C# at least at the basic level
- Basics of electronics and electronic surveying (oscilloscopes, generators, analyzers, etc.).
- Good command of English An additional advantage will be:
- Interesting diploma thesis, own projects in the field of electronics and programming
- Knowledge of scripting languages (e.g. TCL, Perl, Python)
- Knowledge of issues related to software testing (according to ISTQB)
- Knowledge of CANoe software, data bus: CAN, LIN, FlexRay, Ethernet
- Knowledge or experience in the field of OBD diagnostics Benefits:Get a list of benefits such as private health care, child fund, life insurance, Employee Pension Plan (+ 3,5% on each gross salary), trainings, sports activities Multisport card, etc. Join us:
- Help us advance mobility, save lives and improve our planet
- See effects of your work in showrooms of almost every car seller
- Learn new technologies thanks to the collaboration with our customers' technical centers
Get a list of benefits such as private health care, child fund, life insurance, Employee Pension Plan (+ 3,5% on each gross salary), trainings, sports activities Multisport card, etc.
- Work in world-recognized company quoted on NYSE
- Obtain opportunity for professional growth and development in an international environment
- Gain access to internal & external trainings, coaching & certifications i.e. ACCA, language courses, postgraduate studies
- Have flexible working hours including home working