Pracodawca zakończył zbieranie zgłoszeń na tę ofertę
Software Test Developer Engineer
- Podgórki Tynieckie 2, 30-399 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- rekrutacja zdalna
We are looking for open-minded, talented and focused on new solutions Software Test Development Engineer with Electronic background to help us developing of our software tools which supports testing of Aptiv products. You will become responsible for software development using for Product Validation and Testing Laboratory in Kraków – one of the largest and best equipped laboratory in Europe, dealing with the automotive electronic systems components. As a Software Test Development Engineer your role will be:
- Developing software for electronic modules
- Preparing and performing tests to verify software work products
- Working closely with electronics and measurement devices
- Collecting and analyzing software requirements
- Developing software tools for validation engineering
- Experience in a similar position
- Very good knowledge of C or C++ language
- MSc degree in Electronics or Computer Science or related
- Prior experience in microcontrollers programming
- Basic knowledge of TCP, UDP protocols
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language would be beneficial
- CAN or LIN bus knowledge would be beneficial
Join us to:
- Work in one of the biggest R&D automotive centers in Europe
- Learn new technologies thanks to the collaboration with our customers’ technical centers
- Get a list of benefits such as private health care, trainings, sport activities, etc
- Localization: Kraków, Podgórki Tynieckie 2
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us stronger.
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some see technology. We see a way to make connections.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 180,000 of us globally, located in 44 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.