- Francuska 46, KatowiceKatowice, Silesian
- Offer expired 14 days ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment, B2B contract
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
Technologies we use
The Software Test Engineer participates in the testing activities for motion control features in a PC-based software tool and is responsible for performing software testing tasks including, but not limited to, test design, development, planning, scheduling, and execution.
• Developing automated tests
• Designing, creating, executing, and maintaining tests
• Participating in reviews of documents, designs, test cases
• Monitoring automated tests results and reporting software defects
• Developing test documentation required by software development process
• Making sure that team’s automated tests have appropriate coverage and are developed in time and scope to verify quality of added and changed product functions
• Supporting team’s CI environment and approach by maintaining tests up to date, executing them frequently and reporting results to agreed stakeholders
• Supporting the team in functional and system requirements analysis required to design and verify added and changed functionality
• Monitoring and evaluating testing process adopted by the team and report any inefficiencies to agreed stakeholders
• Facilitating effective communication both within local team as well as with remote stakeholders
• Detail-oriented with strong verbal and written communication skills
• Fluent in English (written and spoken)
• Experience in developing automated tests using Cucumber, Selenium WebDriver, Squish, etc.
• Experience in developing API tests using Postman, SoapUI, etc.
• Familiarity with common development tools as Visual Studio, GitLab, JIRA, Jenkins, etc.
• Knowledge in test management tools (e.g., qTest, TestRail)
• Understanding of software development processes and principles, including Agile/Scrum and CI/CD
• Experience with server-side databases such as SQL
• Experience in virtualization (VMWare)
• Experience in developing performance tests using JMeter, Gatling, etc.
Key methodologies/ technologies in the project:
Anular. RxJS, Redux, TypeScript .Net Core, C#
What we offer
Private health care
Allowance on MyBenefit platform
Christmas and holiday bonuses
International work environment
Rockwell Automation is the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation and information. We hire more than 23 000 employees in 80 countries. We have been on the market for 115 years, in Katowice for more than 20 and we are still developing on Silesian market.
If you want to be a part of Rockwell Automation, use "Aplikuj" button and send us your CV in English.
Rockwell Automation creates the future.
Create it with us!
We kindly inform that this offer is conditional and chosen candidates will have to go through background check process, performed by an external company. In case of negative verification results, Rockwell Automation will be entitled to withdraw the offer without any consequences.