- Marywilska 22, 03-228 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 17 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Trotec Laser is a leading international provider of advanced, high-speed laser equipment for cutting, engraving and industrial marking.
We are looking for passionate IT professionals, who want to join our new international software development team located in Warsaw in Trodat Polska – a subsidiary company of Trodat Trotec Group - as part of International Trotec R&D team.
If you can imagine to work with laser machines and you love to explore and use the latest web- and .Net technologies, then Trotec Laser would love to receive your CV! Currently we are looking for candidates for a position of :
- Working closely with your colleagues to meet the sprint goals;
- Become master of using laser-operating software products;
- Test new features of our software products;
- Write test plans and enforce test cases correctness;
- Participate in our agile software development process;
- Work in international team of professionals;
- Occasionally travel to Austria to meet your fellow colleagues.
- Experience in working with bug tracking systems, writing test cases and bug reports;
- Knowledge of testing theory, attention to details and good exploratory skills;
- Ability to find technical solutions, make decisions and take responsibility;
- Team spirit and interest in technical challenges;
- Nice to have: ISTQB foundation level certificate, working experience, basic knowledge of any object-oriented programming language
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible employment form: regular employment contract or B2B contract;
- Friendly, non-corporate working atmosphere;
- International assignments and challenging projects;
- Private medical care with family option.