The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR PRESENTATION
Please send your CV and cover letter.
Volvo Group IT in Wroclaw is looking for candidates for the position of:
Software Tester at Volvo Group
Software Tester at Volvo Group IT is responsible for planning, designing, executing and managing test cases.
The main aim for the Software Testers at Volvo is to secure that the quality of the developed and deployed solution meets the demands stated in requirements and acceptance criteria. The unique combination of analytical and technical skills together with understanding of business requirements and domain knowledge allows the Software Tester to verify the quality of software used in Volvo Group. Testers at Volvo Group work with applications used on a daily basis in workshops, factories and dealership network all around the world.
You'll have a chance to get hands-on experience with Volvo Group products such as Trucks, Construction Equipment, Buses and Penta engines and see how IT influence the business. This is your chance to join one of the Top Employer companies in Poland and embrace new career challenges within the automotive industry.
- Cooperate with business representative and IT management to specify and agree on the scope of testing
- Ensure test requirements are reviewed, clear and testable
- Create and maintain test cases and test scenarios
- Gather and manage test data
- Execute test cases as per defined criteria and maintain test results
- Ensure all defects are correctly reported, analyzed, assigned or escalated when needed
- Support during User Acceptance Testing
- Minimum 3 year of experience with software testing (manual or/and automation)
- Knowledge of test methodologies
- Basic knowledge of any scripting language (or programming language)
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related
- Excellent communication and troubleshooting skills
- Very good knowledge of English
Nice to have:
- Experience with test automation tools (e.g. HP QTP/UFT, MS Visual Studio, Selenium WebDriver)
- Experience with creating and running non-functional tests
- Good knowledge of XML, HTML
- ISTQB certification
- ITIL certification
In return we offer:
- Professional challenges and increasing of business knowledge
- Defined career path
- Stable employment conditions (including flextime, medical care, sports facilities)
- Good atmosphere in a professional, developing team working with passion
What makes us special?
- Collaborative environment in Swedish organizational culture
- Responsible and challenging tasks with access to the latest tools and technology
- Partnership with professionals, identified career paths including global opportunities
- International projects in company with certain recognition on the market
- Comprehensive introduction training package with mentor’s support
- Friendly workplace: modern campus with many facilities – medical center, restaurant, lunch rooms, sport/leisure area (football, basketball, tennis)
This recruitment is in scope of Referral Program.
We work together with energy, passion and respect for the individual!
Work Place: Wrocław