private medical care
Software Verification Manager
QIAGEN BUSINESS SERVICES
- Powstańców Śląskich 95, Krzyki, WrocławWrocław, Lower Silesia
- offer expired 6 days ago
- contract of employment
- manager / supervisor
- hybrid work
Technologies we use
MDx Software Development department in Wroclaw is key R&D center in QIAGEN. All together we are almost 800 specialists working in Wroclaw office. In 2020 we became Software Technology Center responsible for global projects, software technology, DevOps and agile practices. We value innovation, agility, entrepreneurship in pragmatic way to get things done.
We are looking for an experienced Software Verification Manager to strengthen the software development team, improve existing solutions and deliver new capabilities. Candidate`s main duties would include:
- Supporting team in developing and executing software tests.
- Analyzing the technical aspect of the requirements to support software QA activities.
- Participating in review of requirements, design, and other work products with a focus on quality and testability.
- Planning, deploying and managing the testing effort within the context of each release.
- Introducing suitable metrics for measuring test progress and evaluating the quality of the testing and the product.
- Preparing and delivering test progress reports and test summary reports.
- Managing and organizing E2E tests and verification testing for existing and new use cases.
- Supporting the development of quality assurance and testing policies, standards and procedures.
At least 5 years of professional experience on similar position.
University degree in Computer Science or comparable education.
Very good knowledge from the software development life cycle (Waterfall, Agile).
Expertise in designing, conducting and documenting tests.
Experience with test case management systems, source control tools and defect management systems.
Experience in deployment of tailored test automation solutions.
Understanding of CI/CD processes.
Design Control expertise.
Experience with implementing product changes through a structured, phase-gated product development process.
Experience solving problems, provides detailed insight and constructive criticism in complex situations, and foresees problems along with potential solutions.
Very good knowledge of English.
What we offer
At the heart of QIAGEN are our people who drive our success. We act with passion, always challenging the status quo to drive innovation and continuous improvement. We inspire with our leadership and make an impact with our actions. We create a collaborative, safe and engaging workplace which forms the basis for high performing individuals and teams. We drive accountability and entrepreneurial decision-making and want you to excel your growth and shape the future of QIAGEN.
- Possibility to develop in an international company
- Training and development programs
- Private medical care
- Group Life Insurance
- Multisport card
- Flexible benefits platform
- Language classes
- Pension Scheme (PPE) after 12 months
- Childcare subsidy
- Happy Monday :)
- Friendly atmosphere
- Casual dress code
- Attractive location (Sky Tower)
QIAGEN is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, or disability.
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
retirement pension plan
no dress code
coffee / tea
extra social benefits
employee referral program
QIAGEN BUSINESS SERVICES
At the heart of QIAGEN’s business is a vision to make improvements in life possible.
We are on an exciting mission to make a real difference in science and healthcare. We are still the entrepreneurial company we started out as and have today achieved a size where we can bring our full power to many initiatives and to our presence across the globe.
Our most valuable asset are our employees – more than 5000 in over 35 locations around the world. Our ambition is to ensure we have outstanding and passionate people working in the best teams and we are constantly looking for new talent to join us.
There are few players who have shaped the world of modern science and healthcare as much as QIAGEN, and we have only just started.
If you are looking to advance your career, are seeking new challenges and opportunities, enjoy working in dynamic and international, diverse teams and want to make a real impact on people’s lives, then QIAGEN is where you need to be.
Join us. At QIAGEN, you make a difference every da