- aleja Powstańców Śląskich 26, 30-570 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
Join our journey as a part of Global Authentication & Directory Services Team to shape living for the better.
We are currently looking for a Solution Architect - Identity Management. As a subject matter expert you will be developing, designing, and implementing identity and access management solutions. After growing into the role, you will be the main responsible for the Identity Management within Electrolux collaborating with Engineers and Architects across multiple disciplines and solutions to ensure that our IdM solutions are secure, interoperate, connect appropriately and support the company vision and strategy.
The role includes 2 main parts, where one part is the architectural responsibility and second one is the support of the operational ID management team.
- Review the existing IdM architecture and create a strategic development plan
- Review the current IdM operation guidelines & processes and propose efficiency improvements
- Define policies and standards in alignment with group security requirements adhering to ECS controls
- Agree and maintain product roadmaps within the technology and architecture strategy
- Identify gaps between established standards and proposed solutions and follow exception processes as needed
- Ensure value and costs are tracked and analysed to drive the designs’ direction
- Ensure design and architecture information is well documented, up-to-date, and communicated to the relevant stakeholders
- Engage and collaborate with business users to understand business requirements (which then need to be translated into solutions & processes within IdM solutions)
- Assist in or lead the definition of systems solutions to functional IdM problems, conforming to established system architecture standards and practices
- Work on solutions to exceptions arising within the day to day IdM operations in close cooperation with the operations team and the Operation Center & Monitoring Manager
- Act as subject matter expertise supporting the IdM operations team with suggestions, solutions, and advices
- Act as member of the Global Authentication & Directory Services Team supporting the team on project or operations related activities
- Very good knowledge of identity management concepts including Identity & Access Management IT General Controls
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in designing and implementing IAM solutions within a large-scale enterprise environment
- Good understanding of Active Directory, Azure AD, cloud directories, MFA, and other authentication options
- Practical operational knowledge of identity management solutions, preferably IBM Tivoli / Security Identity Management (TIM/SIM)
- Demonstrated success in assessing and articulating requirements for process and system improvements, excellent understanding of IT infrastructure and operations management
- Identity management certification (CIAM and CIMP) and security certifications will be an advantage
- Demonstrated effective relationship management and collaboration skills
- Ability to work with a vast array of information and to cope with rapidly changing information
- Analytical and innovative mindset, result and service oriented, eagerness to take up challenges and adjust to changes
- Fluency in communicating in English
- Interesting job in an international environment
- Opportunities to raise professional qualifications and develop your career on a local and a global level
- Work in a friendly environment in a Swedish organizational culture
- Attractive social benefits packet – private medical care, Multisport Card and My Benefit platform, life insurance, discount for Electrolux products, discount for lunches in local canteen, home office possibilities and more
Let us recognize you and apply for this job with a CV in English.
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.