- Puławska 145, 01-001 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 25 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
You´ve probably already met us.
Maybe you´ve stopped by for a coffee, fueled up your car or grabbed something to eat on the go. Then you know what Circle K is all about. Making everyday life easier for people all over the world.
We´ve grown into a successful global company with over 15.000 stores in 24 countries, serving more than 6 million customers each day. In all, we have more than 120.000 people working at our stores and support offices.
Focus Area; Software Development - Digital applications, digital services, integration.
Circle K is on a journey to digitize the system landscape and as well introducing new services, both for our B2C customers and B2B customers. We have an internal development team located in Warsaw, Poland, where we build many of our customer-facing digital products, such as consumer apps, ordering apps, card administration portals and similar. We are currently looking for a Solution Architect in the software development area, who will be overall responsible for the solution architecture for these type of products.
The Solution Architect in our Development team will be overall responsible for the architecture deliverables in projects and secure that the project deliverables drives towards one common Global or European solution, as appropriate. The solution architect advocates and socializes the vision of the project. The solution architect will produce and manage an architecture and establish a roadmaps together with other domain and enterprise architects.
- Lead architecture development process on all levels: application, data and infrastructure
- Define the non-functional requirements and ensure API’s and services adhere to open architecture principles
- Identifying, managing and driving the overall architecture for digital applications
- Translating processes and uses case to target solution architecture
- Document architecture & high-level designs for the solutions and interactions
- Being a trusted advisor both functionally and technically
- Aligning with other architecture initiatives
- Work closely with internal developers and software architects to secure quality as well as the SDLC processes, frameworks and tools
- Perform review and secure that architectural principles are implemented
- Present and align with other architecture initiatives , Architecture board and Head of Global Architecture
- Close cooperation with Global Enterprise Architecture team
- Working with all layers in the architecture from database, data models, application logic to integration with internal and external systems
- Working with open service architecture
- Working with large transformation in a multi-vendor environment
- Working with business stakeholder and CxO level
- Experience in software development
- Good knowledge about microservices and integration technologies
- Experience in working in major cloud environments (Azure and AWS)
- Experience with integration with legacy systems (eg ERP)
- Experience in agile Development methods like Scrum and Kanban
- Experience with requirement engineering and product backlog
- Experience in facilitating requirements across several functional and technical domains with both business and IT stakeholders
- Strong communication skills and good English skills both spoken and written
What do we offer:
- Private medical care
- Multisport card
- Possibility to work remotely
- Group insurance
- English lessons subsidized by the company
- Attractive discounts for products and services at our stations
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Friendly work atmosphere & Integration events
- Possibility to develop skills in a wide international environment