Solution Architect / Senior Tech Lead
NORDEA Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Nordea is the largest Scandinavian financial institution. We employ 32 000 people worldwide. Nordea Bank ABP S.A. Branch in Poland is located in Tri-City, Warsaw and Łódź.
In May 2019, the number of employees in Poland exceeded 4700, in Łódź – 2 600 employees, which gives Nordea the status of one of the largest employers in Łódź.
Our four offices are located in the centre of Łódź: Śmigłego-Rydza Av, two offices at Piłsudskiego Av, and at Piotrkowska street.
Solution Architect / Senior Tech Lead
Would you like to join to one of the biggest Business Process Automation/Robotics setup in Nordics with the ambition to accelerate the growth even further within the area of process automation? We are now looking for a Solution Architect / Senior Tech Lead to maintain and accelerate our technical growth in robotics and automation solutions.
About this opportunity
What you’ll be doing:
As a Solution Architect / Senior Tech Lead you will support our journey in evolving our automation capabilities beyond Robotics Process Automation and you will support RPA development process for improved efficiency and quality in close cooperation with senior developers. Involved activities can vary; for example, driving evaluations of new technologies, ensuring the compliance of automation solutions, maintaining development standards, scaling up our capabilities being in line with high quality and continuous improvement mindset.
- Support Robotics units with technical guidance for implemenations of automation solutions.
- Interact with stakeholders and help clarifying questions or solving issues that may encounter while using our services.
- Act as a mentor to RPA Developers in regards to quality and robustness of RPA solutions.
- Head groups and fora being on top of quality and enhancements of Robotics solutions.
- Support in defining and implemening world class work-practices for future Robotics and automation solutions.
- Be a true ambassador for our work of industrializing the rule-based robots and moving beyond into more advanced automation technologies.
The role is based in Łódź; Gdańsk; Gdynia; Warsaw.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- are dedicated person and fast-learner.
- understand technical solutions and methodologies.
- are known for being proactive in your work and solution oriented with a pragmatic mind set.
- are collaborative team player and highly motivated to interact with stakeholders.
- show drive and independence in leading and cooridinating work of developers in particular assignments
Your experience and background:
- Have an academic degree within IT, Engineering or similar
- Proven experience in automation areas.
- Having Robotics knowledge with Blueprism and being eager to contribute to digitalising Nordea with new tools.
- Working knowledge of designing, coding or scripting.
- High work capacity characterized by a “get-it-done” attitude.
- Have project management skills, with the ability to coordinate, plan and prioritise work in efficient manners.
- It is an advantage if you are experienced in working close to IT departments.
- Have excellent English skills, both written and spoken.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
- Private medical care
- Fruit in the office
- Life insurance
- Training courses
- Friendly work environment
- Cafeteria system
- Employee Pension Programme
- Integration, events and celebration of success
- Relocation support
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive benefit package
- Modern office and equipment
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.