- Goleszowska 6, 01-249 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 20 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Permanent full time role in Poland in application technology team focused on development and maintenance of solutions supporting our customers and internal business processes. The person cooperates both with teams located in Poland and globally. The role creates unique opportunity for continuous learning as the team is currently extending its tech stack and business coverage.
- Creation of end to end architecture designs for projects ensuring compliance with standards and regulations;
- Contribution to the success of initiatives / projects by developing a vision and determining the feasibility before its start;
- Simplification of IT environment;
- Active contribution to DevOps model implementation and operational success by creation of automated and efficient pipeline to develop, deploy and maintain software solutions with both SOA and microservices architecture;
- Support in communication between Businesses and IT groups by sharing a vision, facilitating decision making, resolving conflicts, finding consensus and gaining commitment.
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication both in English and Polish;
- At least 3 years relevant experience;
- Knowledge of the productivity, capabilities and limitations of IT products;
- Knowledge on patterns and integration technologies based on synchronous and asynchronous solutions (REST, PubSub, etc.); database technologies (SQL, NoSQL), Apache Hadoop ecosystem and architecture of BI systems using ETL model;
- Knowledge on rules of creating systems using containerization and stream processing (OpenShift, Apache Flink);
- Knowledge of software development process, tools, frameworks;
- The candidate shall be a self-starter with ability to take the initiative, develop working relationships and master new tasks quickly;
- Experience in development / administration of corporate class software will be an advantage;
- Methodical, focused on quality and with work prioritization skills.
As an employer we offer:
- Professional development experience through work in one of the top international banking institutions;
- Work in a team of experts openly sharing their knowledge;
- Participation in challenging projects;
- Rich social package (medical care, fitness card, life insurance, pension plan).
The role of the Solution Architect is located at Bank Handlowy in Warsaw S.A :
Program jest realizowany w miastach:
Bełchatów, Białystok, Bielsko-Biała, Bydgoszcz, Bytom, Chełm, Chorzów, Częstochowa, Dąbrowa Górnicza, Elbląg, Ełk, Gdańsk, Gdynia, Gliwice, Głogów, Gorzów Wielkopolski, Jelenia Góra, Kalisz, Katowice, Kielce, Konin, Koszalin, Kraków, Kutno, Legnica, Leszno, Lublin, Łomża, Łódź, Mielec, Nowy Sącz, Oborniki Wielkopolskie, Olsztyn, Opole, Ostrów Wielkopolski, Pabianice, Piekary Śląskie, Piła, Piotrków Trybunalski, Płock, Poznań, Puławy, Radom, Ruda Śląska, Rybnik, Rzeszów, Siedlce, Siemianowice Śląskie, Sieradz, Skarżysko Kamienna, Sosnowiec, Stalowa Wola, Stargard Szczeciński, Szczecin, Świdnica, Tarnowo Podgórne, Tarnowskie Góry, Tarnów, Tomaszów Mazowiecki, Toruń, Tychy, Wałbrzych, Warszawa, Włocławek, Wrocław, Zabrze, Zamość, Zielona Góra, Żory.