sharing the costs of sports activities
Solution Manager (Presales) – SAP
Atos Poland Global Services Sp. z o.o.
- offer expired over a month ago
- contract of employment, B2B contract
- manager / supervisor
- hybrid work
- remote recruitment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
Technologies we use
About the role
We’re looking for exceptional candidates to join the Atos Deal Solution team and help us grow the Atos business in the most critical and demanding areas. Currently, we are looking for candidates to take up the position of Presales Solution Manager for SAP Services.
Atos Solution Manager is a presales leader responsible for creating end to end offerings and solutions for critical Atos Customers to best meet their business objectives. Our Solution Managers are able to lead presales teams in creating complex business and technical solutions and present them in a straightforward way.
To achieve this we are required to gain the customer’s confidence in our company’s leadership and technical capabilities, as well as to lead the team to create best suited solutions and on point estimations. Our Solution Managers have strong desire to leverage their technical and/or leadership skills, including the skill set to discover business requirements, develop a technical sales strategy, design and demonstrate that the solutions address customer requirements and provide business added-value.
The role is both a business and technical - it is as important to understand the customers’ requirements and their business use cases as well as how our capabilities fulfil them. Candidates must be able to work rapidly in a consultative and collaborative way with customers to discover their business needs and be able to demonstrate how Atos solution meets them. Candidates are expected to be professional presenters, energetic and charismatic, with ability to both write the technical offer content (e.g. how Service Management is done) and present the value added solution elements to the end Customers.
• As Solution Manager in the area of SAP services, you will be responsible for the delivery of end-to-end solutions for proposals for our global Customers focusing on new implementations, migrations and/or maintenance services.
• Analysis of customer business requirements for the area of expertise and usage of industry best practice to develop most optimal solution for the customer.
• Identification and coordination of domain experts to choose the right technical solution, baseline scope, cost estimation, project schedule, contract governance etc.
• Accountability for either end to end deal delivery or a particular area within a deal (e.g. Consultancy and analysis, Greenfield/Brownfield implementation, Data migration, Application Management, etc.); including responsibility for all elements – i.e., Landscape Architecture, Supporting Services, Functional Areas, Organizational Change management, and Implementation/Cut-over plan.
• Designing the contract / project's set up which delivers the expected value for clients and solves the client’s business problem, including:
o Writing proposals and/or elements as required
o Development of costings and models to identify opportunity to meet client business cases
o Development and delivery of presentations to key stakeholders
• End to end orchestration and contribution to technical proposal writeup (technical written offer) and preparation of the accurate resource forecasts and early visibility of potential risks as well as winning pricing for the opportunity
• Frequent interactions with customers: meetings, visits, presentations, and negotiations.
• Ensuring the smooth transfer of won business to delivery organization
Proven experience as a solution/presale's leader for a global SAP organization with the ability to work in cross-functional teams to solve technical problems
Excellent knowledge in the end-to-end SAP project implementations (including industry-grade methodologies and standards: SAP activate, PMP, Agile, DevOps, ITIL)
Knowledge of SAP architecture and development best practices, with focus on S/4 HANA both cloud and on-premises.
Profound expert knowledge in several management areas such as project & program management, quality management, test management, change management, configuration management, stakeholders and communication management
Fluency in written and spoken English is required for this position. German and/or French will be a plus.
Analytical skills and requirements management to create the winning solution
Solid oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills - ability to create and perform demonstrations of our solutions
Proven experience in producing exceptional customer facing documents, with ability to draft (not just re-use) content, presentations, and proposals.
What we offer
At Atos, great working conditions will always come without conditions.
Shape the future of digital.
And your too.
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
no dress code
extra social benefits
employee referral program
global IT projects
Apply to work at Atos
Atos Poland Global Services Sp. z o.o.
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 105,000 employees and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in cybersecurity, cloud and high performance computing, the Group provides tailored end-to-end solutions for all industries in 71 countries. A pioneer in decarbonization services and products, Atos is committed to a secure and decarbonized digital for its clients. Atos is an SE (Societas Europaea), listed on Euronext Paris and included in the CAC 40 ESG and Next 20 indexes.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space