The Solutions Architect is a technical and solutions subject matter expert responsible for supporting implementation and sales efforts. The individual in this position will participate as key team member on sales and implementation teams, designing program solutions including processes and technology configuration for Agile•1’s clients and prospects in Europe. The Solutions Architect specializes in strategy, design, assessment, diagnosis and implementation of enterprise contingent services and technology solutions in one or more of the following areas:
- MSP/VMS Programs
- VMS Only
- MSP Only
- Global Programs and program evolution models
- Program Design (First / Second Generation MSP Programs)
- Blended MSP / RPO Program Models
- RPO solutions
- New solution innovation
Job responsibilities include:
- Lead the MSP/ VMS discovery sessions with new and existing clients. Perform product Powerpoint presentations and demonstrations in-house, at customer sites, and trade shows.
- Collaborate across the organization to drive a program or solution design by evaluating new and existing software solution products and competitor product solutions.
- Architect programs and align systems to allow customers to leverage outsourcing solutions that support scalability, cost and compliance initiatives.
- Perform modelling and design of contingent workforce recruitment programs across various industries and countries.
- Review and analyze client talent acquisition/HR policies, practices, processes and technology infrastructure to assist in the improvement of business processes and systems, recommending new systems or product upgrades to support the strategic objectives of our clients.
- Active participation in company strategic sales process.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
Job Qualifications include:
- Must have excellent understanding of VMS (vendor management systems), such as Fieldglass, IQN, Beeline and / or others.
- Must understand the different types of Managed Services Programs to include: Global MSP, SOW management, Independent Contractor Compliance, RPO.
- Competent to work on the highest technical level on all phases of customer development.
- Conduct discovery, design program and technology solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communications and organizational skills.
- Flexible, accountable and a team player.
- Ability to travel as needed to support assigned region. This position could grow to require upwards of 40% travel.
- A minimum of five (5) years of enterprise software/program solution sales experience in the workforce solutions industry or a related industry such as software solution technology.
- Must be fluent in English and German / or in additional European languages is also a plus.
- Permanent contract after three months of probation period
- Medical care
- Flexible working hours
- Multisport card
- Professional development opportunities in an international organization
- Participation in the creation of a new brand on the Polish market
- Stable work for one of the most up-to-date companies creating new technologies
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (tj. Dz. U. z 2014 r. poz. 1182, 1662).