- Wielka Brytania
- Ważna jeszcze 25 dni (do 2017-11-12)
Jeśli chcesz oznaczyć to ogłoszenie jako takie, na które jeszcze nie aplikowałeś kliknij "Nie aplikowałem".
Jeśli chcesz oznaczyć to ogłoszenie jako takie, na które już aplikowałeś kliknij "Aplikowałem".
Pracodawca ma prawo zakończyć rekrutację we wcześniejszym terminie.
DOVER FUELING SOLUTIONS
Dover Corporation have recently launched a new business, Dover Fueling Solutions (DFS). Comprised of the most trusted names in the fuel retail industry, DFS will provide advanced fuel-dispensing equipment, including systems and payment, automatic tank gauging and wetstock management solutions. Uniting within the new DFS business are industry leading brands including Tokheim, Fairbanks, ProGauge, Wayne, ClearView and OPW FMS.
The focus of DFS is to deliver to customers worldwide a greater range of choices, by providing a combined product portfolio that represents the industry’s only truly global end-to-end fueling solutions and world-class support. Dover Fueling Solutions will be headquartered in Austin, Texas and will have a significant manufacturing presence around the world, including facilities in the USA, the UK, the Netherlands, Sweden, France, India, China, and Brazil.
To learn more about DFS, visit www.doverfuelingsolutions.com.
DFS is part of the Fluids segment of Dover Corporation (NYSE: DOV). Dover is a diversified global manufacturer with annual revenues of $8 billion. Dover delivers innovative equipment and components, specialty systems and support services through four major operating segments: Energy, Engineered Systems, Fluids, and Refrigeration & Food Equipment. Dover combines global scale with operational agility to lead the markets we serve. Recognized for our entrepreneurial approach for nearly 60 years, our team of over 27,000 employees takes an ownership mindset, collaborating with customers to redefine what’s possible.
Dover is headquartered in Downers Grove, Illinois. www.dovercorp.com
Dover Fueling Solutions, a global leader in fuel dispensing, payment processing and point of sale technology, is seeking a Solutions Architect specializing in DaaS Technologies. The DaaS Architect will architect data, interface and service architecture capabilities within software & technology solutions applications, built on DFS’s technology platforms and product offerings, for worldwide customers. This role provides direction and leadership for driving architectural decisions for all new and existing software products and software-enabled services within the cloud development space including monitoring, data capture and analysis and DFS Software as a Service (SaaS) product offerings. This job reports to the Director, Architecture and Innovation.
• Develop a Technology Roadmap for DaaS platforms and solutions
• Develop and architectural plan for transforming the DaaS platforms and solutions over time to simplify the architecture and add functionality
• Develop effective architectural presentations, product design documentation and proofs-of-concepts to drive architectural standards into the DaaS products
• Maintain thorough understanding of the retail petroleum market place and what factors influence the market and customer decisions related to product features and functionality
• Introduction and training of DFS DaaS platforms and solutions, including partner systems
• Deliver ongoing DaaS product, services and systems presentations to product and sales teams
• Develop strategies to improve the effectiveness of DaaS systems/services and DaaS systems/services development
• Develop improved processes for DaaS systems/services development including regionalization and 3rd party integration
• Maintain currency in emerging technologies and market, competitor and customer analysis in support of DaaS platform and solutions
• Collaborate with product managers and other stakeholders to define the architecture for software & software-enabled services; support definition of product roadmaps and solution capabilities outside the platform
• A wide degree of latitude and creativity is expected
The successful candidate will have/possess:
• Proven leadership and technical skills
• Superior knowledge of DaaS product systems, cloud solutions and software as a service offerings
• Thorough understanding of the software development cycle, software architecture and product development
• Effective interpersonal verbal and written communication skills
• Organization, time management, and prioritization skills
• Public speaking/presentation skills
• Proficient in MS Office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline, or comparable combination of education and experience is required
• The successful candidate will have five (5) years of DaaS product software architecture with an emphasis on solution architecture
• The successful candidate will have five (5) years of DaaS product development experience
• The successful candidate will have three (3) years of software as a service development experience
• At least 5 years of C#/.Net product development experience
• At least 3 years of experience in one or more of the following cloud environments:
o Microsoft Azure
o Amazon Web Services (AWS)
o Google Cloud
• At least 3 years of experience developing products in a high tech or energy related industry
We can assist some relocation expenses as this role is UK based.