Miejsce pracy: Poznań
The Applied Intelligence business of BAE Systems delivers solutions which help to protect and enhance the connected world. Our solutions combine large scale data exploitation, ‘intelligence-grade’ security and complex services and solutions integration. We operate in four key domains of expertise: Cyber Security, Financial Crime, Communications Intelligence and Digital Transformation.
Today, we have over 2,800 staff in 26 offices serving clients across the UK and Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle East.Our people apply intelligence to protect and enhance national and organisational assets so that they can grow and prosper – from improving the health and efficiency of leading corporations to protecting critical infrastructures, safeguarding vulnerable people and catching criminals.
New opportunities and risks are emerging and converging... every day. Come and be part of our team and make a real difference…
key responsibilities of a NetReveal Solutions Engineer are:
- Translate business requirements and functional specifications into a technical design, thereby working closely with the product management and business analyst functions.
- Take into account multiple design criteria such as the requirement to run out of the box on multiple HW/SW configurations, performance and maintainability. Leverage the extensive configuration capabilities of the NetReveal Financial Crime and Compliance Management platform.
- Take a hands-on approach in building the Applications, including technical configuration (e.g. application servers, data base scripts), product configuration, interfacing, installation, packaging, testing and performance tuning. Troubleshoot and solve technical problems efficiently as they arise.
- Strong Operating System knowledge in Windows and UNIX (Solaris/AIX/Linux).
- Excellent working knowledge of one or more SQL languages (preferred Oracle and DB2) with knowledge of DDL, DML, packages and functions, etc.
- Experience in performance tuning of applications and databases and in resolving data integration issues.
- Strong knowledge of database and web enabled architectures, as well as issues relating to installing and managing complex applications in multiple environments.
- Strong communication skills (English), both written and oral, and comfortable communicating at different levels with technical, business and management personnel.
- Flexibility and ability to take the initiative on things.
- Professional in attitude with good attention to detail.
- Ability to work to deadlines and manage own time efficiently.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and think on your feet.
- Project implementation experience, in particular in deploying J2EE and web-based solutions on JBoss, WebSphere and/or WebLogic.
- Experience in the design and development of databases and complex database schemas, in particular Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, Teradata.
- Masters level qualification in Computer Science or a related discipline.
The following would be advantageous:
- J2EE Programming experience
- Scripting languages experience (eg. Bash, Python, Windows Batch)
- XML based languages experience (eg. XPath, XSLT, XQuery, etc)
- Familiarity with web browser automation tools
- Familiarity with software building and/or continuous integration tools (eg. Apache ANT, Maven, Hudson, Jenkins, CruiseControl)
- Experience in the creation of platform based software applications
- Thorough understanding of the complete product creation lifecycle
- Business Analysis experience
- Familiarity with expert systems (rules engines) and/or statistical principles and/or data warehousing
- Financial Services sector experience, preferably in the Fraud & Risk Management space would be a distinct advantage.