- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
We are trusted partners driving next-generation capabilities who deliver simplified and innovative solutions for Takeda and patients.
Are you an experienced worker with good communication skills and a customer orientation? Do you want to build something next-gen and innovative, while contributing to a greater purpose? As we continue our digital transformation and experience rapid growth in the U.S. and Europe, Takeda Business Solutions (TBS) is now hiring a Solutions Hub Specialist with a passion for Source-to-pay, digital solutions, and helping patients.
This is a vital role within the Takeda Procurement Solutions function—a dynamic, newly created team within Takeda Business Solutions. We support our employees and suppliers with our procurement process providing fast and accurate answers to their needs.
Here, you will help TBS realize our inspiring vision to build and deliver simplified, innovative solutions by unlocking the value of data for our global business. This, in turn, empowers Takeda’s unwavering commitment to patients.
As a Solutions Hub Specialist, you will receive and process procurement, accounts payable and Travel&Expenses queries from local countries through ticketing system, phone, chat and email. Reporting to the Solutions Hub Team Leader, you will be an innovative, trusted partner to business, procurement and finance.
Accelerate value & make an impact by:
- Supporting employees and suppliers with best-in-class tools and processes.
- Working closely with second line support (IT, Accounts Payable, Master Data, Contract team, Accounting and Reporting) to provide stakeholders with end-to-end solutions
- Providing pro-active feedback on how to improve the process and drive continues improvement projects
- Supporting projects when required (e.g. roll outs, systems implementations)
- Background in Procurement, Accounts Payable or Travel & Expenses area would be an asset
- Bachelor’s degree required, business major desirable
- English is a must
- French is a must
- Additional foreign language would be an asset (Spanish/Italian/German or other)
- Experience in Customer Service
- Ability to work in an international team-based environment remotely, intercultural skills
- Self-motivated, organized, able to prioritize work
- Good working knowledge of MS Office (especially MS Excel)
- Ability to effectively organize and prioritize the workload
- Stress resistance, discipline, dedication
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team remotely
- Ability to work on non-standard hours
- Improvement-oriented mindset (focused on such techniques as Lean/Kaizen)
- Interest/experience in external innovations and automation (ERP, WF, Robotics, AI)
- General curious mindset
- Building relationships and trust through challenging the status quo
What Takeda can offer you:
- A flexible work environment
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Continuous professional development and global career opportunities
- The opportunity to build next-generation analytics solutions
- A culture that encourages an entrepreneurial spirit, agile thinking, and collaboration
Ready to reimagine your future?
Go to takedajobs.com and search TBS
By engaging in our recruitment process, you confirm you are aware, and you accept Takeda Privacy Notice to Job Applicants. Data Controller is Takeda SCE Sp. z o.o., Sterlinga 8 A, 91-425 Łódź. You have a right to access your personal data, demand their rectification, erasure, removal, restriction of processing, data portability, as well as to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. You may request access to your data or to realize any of the abovementioned rights any time, to the extent specified by law – please contact us as it is described in the Privacy Notice.
— Sanjay Patel, SVP & Global Head of TBS